Do you think Vengeance Should...

#1 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think Vengeance should be the villian in the next ghost rider?

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Next Ghost Rider?  As in next Ghost Rider movie?  I don't think there should be another Ghost Rider movie, not with the way they slaughtered Blaze's origin and character.

But if you mean in the comics, I'm sure he'll show up sooner than later.  Aaron is bringing back all the characters we haven't seen since the end of the 90s Ghost Rider series. :-)

#3 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
But if you mean in the comics, I'm sure he'll show up sooner than later.  Aaron is bringing back all the characters we haven't seen since the end of the 90s Ghost Rider series. :-)"
Aaron is awesome.

About Vengeance coming back, Someone asked about that in the letters to the Ghost Writers and Aaron replied something along the lines of "Michael Balladino is coming back. Notice how I said Michael Balladino instead of Vengeance? Hmmmmmmmm"

So, They've got something planned.
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider needs a reboot

#5 Posted by Marvel Knight (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god not another movie

#6 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Ghost Rider needs a reboot"
Movies : Yes

Comics : No
#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Graft said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Ghost Rider needs a reboot"
Movies : Yes

Comics : No"
This thread is about the movies....
#8 Posted by Dead Shooter (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Vengence would fight him at first and them team up to stop a bigger bad dude

#9 Edited by cloverfield (455 posts) - - Show Bio

i think both blackhearts and vengence and both mephistos should be in the second movie with the fallen angels should be back
because mephisto brought blackheart back to hell in the first one

#10 Posted by AlphaRider (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Vengeance should be in the next movie as the main villan. In the comic: They should have never made him into a hero.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.