Follow

Vegito

Character » Vegito appears in 40 issues.

Vegetto is a character from the manga/anime Dragon Ball Z. He is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta using the Potara Earrings.

Is Vegito the strongest character in anime?

• 65 results
    Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
    TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

A bloodlusted Superman could beat him. *waits for massive flame war*
    nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nickzambuto

@Rumble Man said:

No dear child

they are at the middle, Sailor Moon is stronger

Just as WH40k is the middle of Sci-Fi

do not reply or quote this

*reply & quote*

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By Rumble Man

@nickzambuto: dangit man, that's ...

(whats a word that I should use)

flan

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nickzambuto

@Jayfournines said:

I think you misunderstand me, you mention that Goku teleports, yes, but i'm not talking about teleportation, i'm talking about dimension jumping. Vegito won't be able to touch Shaka because he will be in another plane of dimension whenever the saiyan tries and destroy him. There is NO killing or annihilating Shaka, again, he is Buddha. Did you ever hear of 'Journey to the West'? It's the original story from which Akira Toriyama got the idea for Dragonball and Goku (hell, the main protagonist is named Son Goku). In it, Son Goku has an altercation with Buddha,

Again, there is no defeating Shaka because he is Buddha, and (at least in all japanese anime/manga/etc etc) there is NOTHING greater than the Buddha. You are talking about simple physical powers and ki (which is life force) to teleport and create energy blasts and move faster than anything. I'm talking about THE Buddha ripping Vegito's soul from another realm of existence.

Instant Transmission can travel through dimensions.

Just Saiyan.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
    SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

This guy and Leo Aiolia can beat Vegito.

No Caption Provided
    ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ghost_rider1
    @SpeedForceSpider

This guy and Leo Aiolia can beat Vegito.

No Caption Provided
    Doubt it
    SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1: Prove it no BS. Saga can fire illusions into his brain and make him a slave or BFR him with Another Dimension. And Aiolia can fire billions of plasma beams in a second.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ghost_rider1
    @SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1: Prove it no BS. Saga can fire illusions into his brain and make him a slave or BFR him with Another Dimension. And Aiolia can fire billions of plasma beams in a second.

Vegito is just too fast. He was beating up ultimate buu when he was turned into a piece of candy....no one can do that. And if vegito is serious he could easily blitz them before they can even think powering up for an attack. None of them can touch him
    SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

Vegito is just too fast. He was beating up ultimate buu when he was turned into a piece of candy....no one can do that. And if vegito is serious he could easily blitz them before they can even think powering up for an attack. None of them can touch him

Did you even read my post? With the 7th sense they reach light speed. With the 8th they attack beyond the speed of light. No one in DBZ is that fast and you cannot prove it. And I know what Vegito can do he is my favorite DBZ character but he falls short to Saint Seiya verse.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ghost_rider1
    @SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

Did you even read my post? With the 7th sense they reach light speed. With the 8th they attack beyond the speed of light. No one in DBZ is that fast and you cannot prove it. And I know what Vegito can do he is my favorite DBZ character but he falls short to Saint Seiya verse.

Its been noted plenty of times that dbz characters move faster than light. Goku was moving faster than light when he fought frieza. Vegito is wayyyyy faster than light. Can u prove that he can't move faster than light?
    SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

Its been noted plenty of times that dbz characters move faster than light. Goku was moving faster than light when he fought frieza. Vegito is wayyyyy faster than light. Can u prove that he can't move faster than light?

Actually I said you cannot prove it. But if you think you can prove me wrong go ahead.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ghost_rider1
    @SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

Actually I said you cannot prove it. But if you think you can prove me wrong go ahead.

I have no way to put scans up right now....maybe I can tomorrow if I can find any
    SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

I have no way to put scans up right now....maybe I can tomorrow if I can find any

Alright I can wait.

omarlionvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforcespider: you've waited almost 6 years

On topic, no, nowhere near the strongest, not even in his own show lol

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.