Follow

Vegeta

Character » Vegeta appears in 788 issues.

Vegeta, formerly the Prince of all Saiyans, was previously a supervillain who later evolved into an anti-hero and eventually a hero through the duration of the DragonBall franchise. An exceptional fighting prodigy, Vegeta has trained himself since a young age; and has always had natural talents in martial arts and chi control. He is among the last surviving pure Saiyans from the planet Vegeta. Vegeta's obsession to surpass Goku is among the key traits to his character.

Respect to the only DBZ character I like

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
    Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Heart of Infinity

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Heart of Infinity

so yeah post some pics or comment if you want to give vegeta some love

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Resonate

To be honest my favorite was Broly, but only the first movie. I mean, Vegeta was a pansy in that one. He was freaking SCARED of Broly. That was completely out of character. Yeah I do like Vegeta though. Sorry, but I don't know how to post up pics on a forum.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Heart of Infinity

i just host them on image shack or do the html coding for it.

Yeah he was a little out of character for 3/4 of the broly movie

I like broly cause hes a monster and seemingly unstopable

but when i mean vegeta is my only one i really like is because all the other DBZ characters seem to be a little one dimensional. Although their attacks, fighting styles are entertaining.

Vegeta seems to have a little more depth in character

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By power kid

vegeta rocks

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Resonate

Yeah he was more in depth than a lot of people. And generally that makes characters cool. But Broly can slide on that.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Heart of Infinity

yeah broly was fun to watch. Shame he didnt get strong like everyone else in the second movie. If goku or vegeta would of been fighting him it would of been easy money

but they realized this and threw goten trunks and gohan at him.

Its just a shame they never had him finish off a bad guy. he should of least beaten cell.

If only cell didnt realize how strong vegetas final flash was at very last second. Well at least he could only dodge a little bit and his body was partially gone

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

I like janemba lol sorry to me hes the best.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

I used to watch a sh1t load of DBZ and Vegeta was like my god for the better part of my 5-10 year old range

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Theres my respect for Vegeta:P But really Future Trunks was the coolest character.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"I like janemba lol sorry to me hes the best."

Hahaha he was like a uber obeese pokemon before he transformed into a badass

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

" Theres my respect for Vegeta:P But really Future Trunks was the coolest character."

i liked goku and gohan when he was in the cell games

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future trunks was kinda cool. If only Vegeta didnt have his pride then the two of them together could of beat perfect cell

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Heart of Infinity says:

"Future trunks was kinda cool. If only Vegeta didnt have his pride then the two of them together could of beat perfect cell"
    If Vegeta wasn't cocky he wouldn't have reached his perfect form:P But I really wished Future Trunks stuck around after cell. He could have been like little Trunks's older brother.
    DelScorc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DelScorc

Vegeta is the only one that i really think was not a joke character, like the great and all loved Goku.

supercena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supercena

hey i m a new comic vine user!!

so i don't know how to post comment with pics!!

well,

i've only seen dbz series till the trunks beat king cold n mecha-freza!!

i like vegeta and all the Z warriors!!

but my fav character is gogeta ssj4!!!

and can u tell me how to post pics here!!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

I thougth broly sucked and so did vegeta my favs where as i play on the game as awell janembe final form and kid buu who could beat those two lol.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
    Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Imperial

My favourite character is Gohan then Vegeta.

If you like Vegeta a good episode is No refuge from Racoome the bigging is amazing.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Resonate

Heart of Infinity says:

"yeah broly was fun to watch. Shame he didnt get strong like everyone else in the second movie. If goku or vegeta would of been fighting him it would of been easy money but they realized this and threw goten trunks and gohan at him. Its just a shame they never had him finish off a bad guy. he should of least beaten cell. If only cell didnt realize how strong vegetas final flash was at very last second. Well at least he could only dodge a little bit and his body was partially gone"

Actually they say that his power was supposed to rival kid Buu's or something before he died...but man he had potential

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Barry Flash

Vegeta is the best is DBZ, he is my favourite too :D

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Resonate

Yeah he was cool

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Assimilation

In the cannon, I liked Gohan and Mirai trunks the most, but i also liked Vegeta.

But in the movies, i liked Tapion the best. I really don't know why, but I do.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Resonate

Assimilation says:

"In the cannon, I liked Gohan and Mirai trunks the most, but i also liked Vegeta. But in the movies, i liked Tapion the best. I really don't know why, but I do."

Because he was awesome man

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Assimilation

Resonate says:

"Assimilation says:
    "In the cannon, I liked Gohan and Mirai trunks the most, but i also liked Vegeta. But in the movies, i liked Tapion the best. I really don't know why, but I do."
    Because he was awesome man"

true. He was like a purple, red mohawked Link who actually spoke every now and then.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Resonate

Yeah

and with his words he became awesome lol

Her never fought in the entire bmovie but they gave him a move set for Ten'Kai'ichi 3 lol

TRTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TRTrunks

Vegeta is beaten in awesomeness only by his son.

Geo-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Geo-Man

TRTrunks says:

"Vegeta is beaten in awesomeness only by his son."

And Goku.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Clantern

I like Gotenks the best, he kicks A$$!

(i hope you like fusions!)

Apart from them though i like Vegeta alot to, not in GT, but in general.

I like it in the Cell Saga when he 'Fina Flashes' Second Stage cell, it's amazing.
    Post Edited:2008-02-17 14:12:07

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Bookman

Yeah, Vegeta is by far the greatest charecter in DBZ. Imangine, you're the prince of all Saiyans. But your planet is destroyed, so you are the one of the last Saiyans, and then are forced into servitude by Freiza, a cruel and powerful ruler. Evuntally, you get beaten by a low-class Sayian. It lowers your self esteem a bit. You are killed by Freiza.

You spared Cell, who became perfect and killed your son. Kakarot and his son are still above you. You give in to a evil wizard's spell, so not only could you gain power, but to be cruel and heartless agian! In a fight with Kakarot, you relaize what you've done and go to stop that fat, pink, blob known as Majin Buu. You self-destruct, trying to take Buu with you.

But it fails. You come back to life and are forced to fuse with Kakarot. You free evryone, including the fat Buu. His power has benn decreased, but now he is pure destruction. You can only save a few when he destroys the planet.

Kakarot shows his full power, and you relaize that he is, Number One. But Kakarot loses Ki, and you form a plan. The Spirit Bomb. After some convincing, everyone on Earth gives Kakarot Ki, and Kid Buu is anilhated. The threat is over.

Vegeta has more depth than anyone in DBZ. He is truely, Number One, in our hearts.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bookman

Yeah, Vegeta is by far the greatest charecter in DBZ. Imangine, you're the prince of all Saiyans. But your planet is destroyed, so you are the one of the last Saiyans, and then are forced into servitude by Freiza, a cruel and powerful ruler. Evuntally, you get beaten by a low-class Sayian. It lowers your self esteem a bit. You are killed by Freiza.

You spared Cell, who became perfect and killed your son. Kakarot and his son are still above you. You give in to a evil wizard's spell, so not only could you gain power, but to be cruel and heartless agian! In a fight with Kakarot, you relaize what you've done and go to stop that fat, pink, blob known as Majin Buu. You self-destruct, trying to take Buu with you.

But it fails. You come back to life and are forced to fuse with Kakarot. You free evryone, including the fat Buu. His power has benn decreased, but now he is pure destruction. You can only save a few when he destroys the planet.

Kakarot shows his full power, and you relaize that he is, Number One. But Kakarot loses Ki, and you form a plan. The Spirit Bomb. After some convincing, everyone on Earth gives Kakarot Ki, and Kid Buu is anilhated. The threat is over.

Vegeta has more depth than anyone in DBZ. He is truely, Number One, in our hearts.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bookman

KLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KLegend

Even though dbz is my favorite cartoon I dont have a favorite dbz character in my eyes they all had there

greatest moments

Steel X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Steel X

Why is he never king? I mean he was prince his planet was destroyed along with his father.  shouldn't he be king now?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.