Vector of U-Foes

#1 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a Hulk fan I also like his enemies. I was reading on this guy to see how he has developed and realised how powerful he is. Check this out:

As posted from Wikipedia:

Vector has the power to telekinetically attract, block, and, most prominently, repel matter and energy, directing it away from himself. He can use this power in a variety of ways: repelling inanimate objects to send them flying through the air as deadly missiles; releasing a concentrated blast of energy to strike his foes; and even using the power on the ground to allow himself to fly.

Enormously powerful, as, by focusing his power into blasts, he was even capable of flaying most of the Hulk's skin and muscle tissue from his body when the latter resisted,[3] and repelled the structure of reality itself within the 'Crossroads' nexus, with force he claimed was sufficient to hurl entire worlds,[4] but his power can be resisted by sufficiently powerful foes, such as the Hulk, who twice managed to bull through Vector's repulsion to physically attack him. He is also capable of flight.

Vector was once shown to be able to block and repel the attempts of various superheroes and friends of the Hulk to locate Gamma Base, including the magic of Doctor Strange and the tracking technology of Iron Man and Reed Richards.

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I read the one where he flayed Hulk's body fromhis bones and sinews when it came out. Cool powers

#3 Posted by DRDOOM28 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd think with powers like that he'd be more prominent than he is. Classic example of villain potential squandered by writers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.