What other powers does vandall savage have ?

#1 Posted by consolemaster001 (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok yeah he's immortal but.

What other abilities does he have ?

If he was somehow killed can he come back ?

#2 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he's supposed to be unkillable

#3 Edited by consolemaster001 (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom: Let's say he fell into a volcano or was blown up. Can he come back ?

#4 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Well, I'm no expert, but I imagine he would just crawl out of the volcano or survive the explosion (I believe I saw him survive an explosion in the animated JL)

#5 Posted by Lvenger (16052 posts) - - Show Bio

He's immortal, unkillable and is basically well versed in all of humanity's knowledge that has ever been accumulated. He makes the Bat God seem like a pre schooler in comparison.

#6 Posted by dondave (26799 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't die

#7 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Is having a hot daughter a power?  

#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

He's immortal, unkillable and is basically well versed in all of humanity's knowledge that has ever been accumulated. He makes the Bat God seem like a pre schooler in comparison.

That's.....pretty cool !

Ok this is going to be pushing it but what if the hulk or superman ripped his limbs out and teared him to pieces ?

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt he could survive molecular decomposition.

#10 Posted by Lvenger (16052 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@Lvenger said:

That's.....pretty cool !

Ok this is going to be pushing it but what if the hulk or superman ripped his limbs out and teared him to pieces ?

I think he's healed from such injuries like the ones you're suggesting. So even if he was torn to pieces, he'd just regenerate his body again and thus be whole again. Here's the Comicvine entry on his regeneration:

"It’s unclear if Savage does have the ability to regenerate, seeing how he was fully revived after falling to his supposed death. If so, then this form of regeneration would act a slow rate without the dependency of another replacing source to heal Savage’s damages. Only way that Savage is fully capable of being healed after taking a great amount of serious damage is the consumption of DNA from his own bloodline. It’s unverified if other members within his bloodline display the same powers or immortality like himself, yet their DNA does mange to find itself fully restoring Savage. What is known, is that if Savage does consume DNA from his own bloodline, then his strength, speed, and stamina finds itself increasing once more.

#11 Posted by consolemaster001 (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@consolemaster001 said:

@Lvenger said:

That's.....pretty cool !

I think he's healed from such injuries like the ones you're suggesting. So even if he was torn to pieces, he'd just regenerate his body again and thus be whole again. Here's the Comicvine entry on his regeneration:

"It’s unclear if Savage does have the ability to regenerate, seeing how he was fully revived after falling to his supposed death. If so, then this form of regeneration would act a slow rate without the dependency of another replacing source to heal Savage’s damages. Only way that Savage is fully capable of being healed after taking a great amount of serious damage is the consumption of DNA from his own bloodline. It’s unverified if other members within his bloodline display the same powers or immortality like himself, yet their DNA does mange to find itself fully restoring Savage. What is known, is that if Savage does consume DNA from his own bloodline, then his strength, speed, and stamina finds itself increasing once more.

Ahhh thanks

#12 Posted by rondoudou (182 posts) - - Show Bio

but how strong is savage exactly?

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11733 posts) - - Show Bio

@rondoudou said:

but how strong is savage exactly?

he has enhanced strength but not superhuman

#14 Edited by The_Tree (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got some magic.

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (13631 posts) - - Show Bio

His power is deus ex machina,due to the whole 50000 year old life thing writers have given him various powers over the years,he's awfully inconsistent.Even his immortality fluctuates(sometimes healing factor,other times cannot die of old age/natural means but can be killed otherwise).

The only thing that writers can agree on is a degree of superhuman strength.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.