For those who have watched my villain video's

Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

It was surprising as to how some people on Youtube enjoyed Channel Badguy after deciding cutting my editing program a break. But I always wanted to do a video about Vandal Savage, yet sadly I was dropped from the task because of other matters I had to attend too. Deciding to return to my video making after getting a handful of requests, I was proud of the work I did for Vandal Savage.

Armed with a cheap computer and an editing program that nearly burns out the poor laptop, lord knows what I could do with the editing program that Comicvine uses.

So another video of a well-known DC villain who probably has the most confusing chronicle history in DC Comics, Channel Badguy presents: Vandal Savage.

I know that sometimes I'm an arrogant grouch on here with some people (mostly with the Mods, who'll kneel before me one day), but really I'm thankful to be on this site and to help out as best as I can with what I like and what I can do. 

I'm most grateful for HaidenClaire (sorry if I miss-spelled) for her support for Channel Badguy.

And for those of you who watch my videos, I'm also grateful for the time you give and with what I have I promise that I’ll do my best to give the best that I can give.

So I hope you enjoy and if there is any villains who you would want me to add, please feel free to make any requests.   

#1 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

I am very glad I had a mention in your blog and I am glad you are back. Can't wait to see more of your videos. 

#2 Posted by IrishX (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

Another good video. Keep 'em coming!

I asked before about doing a Wolverine villain (any but you showed interest in Omega Red).

I was also wondering if theres anywhere the villain videos are all together in one place?

#3 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX said:
"

Another good video. Keep 'em coming!

I asked before about doing a Wolverine villain (any but you showed interest in Omega Red).

I was also wondering if theres anywhere the villain videos are all together in one place?

"

I was planning on doing Omega Red, But I couldn't because I couldn't find a perfect background music, and I somehow got sidetracked with another. But Omega Red is on my to do list.
#4 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

there is his videogame theme music for omega red. there may be remix that could be more effective.

#5 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

there is his videogame theme music for omega red. there may be remix that could be more effective.

Give me the link and I'll see what I can do with it.

#6 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.