3 weapons you would use in a vampire apocalypse

#1 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

these whould be the ones I use how about you these are the vampires from I am legend novel hence they are very Zombie like
1. ultra violet floodlight  
2.crossbow  
3. samurai sword

#2 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

No weapons, I'd just use the TK abilities that I got from the alien apocalypse the week prior.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (27954 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Garlic. Lots of garlic.
2. A cross
3. A Rapier.

PS: Would stabbing a vampire in the heart with a rapier have the same affect as impaling them with a stake?

#4 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. lightsaber
  2. AK-47 with uv bullets(as seen in underworld)
  3. decent body armor and sheath daggers
#5 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"1. Garlic. Lots of garlic. 2. A cross 3. A Rapier.  PS: Would stabbing a vampire in the heart with a rapier have the same affect as impaling them with a stake? "

probably not decapitation is probably the only way a sword or blade will kill them
#6 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Green Lantern Ring 
2) Blue Lantern Ring 
3) Majestic's Kherubim double-bladed sword 

PS: A White Lantern Ring could probably do it alone.
#7 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" 1. Garlic. Lots of garlic. 2. A cross 3. A Rapier.  PS: Would stabbing a vampire in the heart with a rapier have the same affect as impaling them with a stake? "  
Christianity is like the greedy rich kid at a birthday party. "MINE."..................."MINE."  ............."MINE."
#8 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

how about traps I personally would build a minefield around my house  

#9 Posted by JediXMan (27954 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @JediXMan said:
"1. Garlic. Lots of garlic. 2. A cross 3. A Rapier.  PS: Would stabbing a vampire in the heart with a rapier have the same affect as impaling them with a stake? "
probably not decapitation is probably the only way a sword or blade will kill them "
If that's the case, switch the rapier with a longsword. Rapier = stabbing, longsword = cutting. So I'd be better off with that than a rapier.

@LT1085 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" 1. Garlic. Lots of garlic. 2. A cross 3. A Rapier.  PS: Would stabbing a vampire in the heart with a rapier have the same affect as impaling them with a stake? "  
Christianity is like the greedy rich kid at a birthday party. "MINE."..................."MINE."  ............."MINE." "
1. Why must you start bashing religion for no good reason?
2. Crosses, garlic, light, and stakes are the main killers of vampires (well, supposedly)
#10 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

1. Why must you start bashing religion for no good reason?
It's in my nature. 
#11 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @spystreak said:
" @JediXMan said:
probably not decapitation is probably the only way a sword or blade will kill them "
If that's the case, switch the rapier with a longsword. Rapier = stabbing, longsword = cutting. So I'd be better off with that than a rapier.

@LT1085 said:
" @JediXMan said:
Christianity is like the greedy rich kid at a birthday party. "MINE."..................."MINE."  ............."MINE." "
1. Why must you start bashing religion for no good reason? 2. Crosses, garlic, light, and stakes are the main killers of vampires (well, supposedly) "
except thats fictional vampires, these vampires were caused by a blood bacteria(created to cure cancer) 
so christian relics and 'tradtional' methods dont work 
use what u would use to kill an albino jacked up on steroids and painkillers, light and guns
#12 Posted by JediXMan (27954 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1: 

So no garlic? I think I get it.

Wait... they have guns? That definitely changes my vote, I think.
#13 Posted by Son Of Storm (11251 posts) - - Show Bio

Just the weapon.
#14 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: no the weapons to use against them should be light and guns 
these arent the type of zomie vamps u want to get close to 
way faster then you, and stronger  
u want guns, lots of bullets and at least 50 feet
#15 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

1. My machete.
2. An AR (which ever model my father has).
3. A Scorpion from Unreal Tournament 3.

#16 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

The basics.

1: Gun (probably keep a few silver bullets with me. You never know when ol' hairy is gonna come out).
2: Faith. Because a crucifix is useless without it,and how else would one fight the un-holy?
3: Ultra-bright flashlight. To keep them disorientated for the kill shot.

#17 Posted by yescas (58 posts) - - Show Bio

1.- Lightsaber (weapon made of light XD)
2.- Gantz suit  (Armor, and strength)
3.- Lembas bread (Survival food, one bite a day)

#18 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I include a fourth?
My killer soundtrack!!!

#19 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Wood chipper bolted to supercharged batting practice machine.

#20 Posted by JediXMan (27954 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @JediXMan: no the weapons to use against them should be light and guns these arent the type of zomie vamps u want to get close to way faster then you, and stronger  u want guns, lots of bullets and at least 50 feet "
Got it.

1. Flame Thrower
2. AK-47
3. Some sort of sun-light device.
#21 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Garlic 
2. Infinity Gauntlet 
3. Green Power Ring

#22 Posted by Taima Cha'Tima (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer Armor baptized in holy water and embed with a piece of the cross.

#23 Posted by qorecutter (154 posts) - - Show Bio

1. A wooden stake to stab through the heart
2. An ax to decapitate their heads off
3. Anti Coagulate EDTA 

Thank you College Humor

#24 Posted by Chaos Burn (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Silver trench knives
2.  Spas shotgun with silver ball bearing rounds
3.  A fire engine with a tank of holy water for the hose, and UV headlights

#25 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Disintegrators x2
2) Adamantium foil armor layered under full body suit
3) Satellite laser just foe fun

#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

1- Infinity Gauntlet
2- Not needed 
3-  Not needed

#27 Edited by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

-Wooden stake (many wooden stakes !)   - stabbing through the heart 
-the dagger I got from my Brother               - decapicate
-Jackal hibben knife                                       - decapicate

#28 Edited by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

No it wouldn`t .You could behead them with the rapier if this is possible but if you stab them it has to be wood or silver most of the time .
#29 Posted by JediXMan (27954 posts) - - Show Bio
@BoOMbOoMpOw said:
" @JediXMan said:

No it wouldn`t .You could behead them with the rapier if this is possible but if you stab them it has to be wood or silver most of the time . "
Ah. A longsword would be better for beheading. Not that a rapier can't behead, but it wouldn't be as clean or swift of a cut. It's a cut and thrust weapon, but mainly thrust. I mentioned the rapier because I'm better with that than a longsword.

PS: Isn't silver for werewolves?
#30 Edited by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan:

Ah. A longsword would be better for beheading. Not that a rapier can't behead, but it wouldn't be as clean or swift of a cut. It's a cut and thrust weapon, but mainly thrust. I mentioned the rapier because I'm better with that than a longsword.  PS: Isn't silver for werewolves? "

Yes it is but the ways how to kill a vamp differ . For example in blade it has to be silver . In buffy it has to be wood .
But most of the time it`s wood for vamps and silver for werewolves.
#31 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

i would take  :
-the scythe of buffy
- a dagger 
- and wooden stake 

and if i don´t get one of them i would do it with uv bullets like selene or blade !!!! it would be horrific if that would be happen a vampire apocalypse :S blöhhh

#32 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

Chainmail armour with built in spiked knuckles, one katana and a holy water pistol, if non weapon items are allowed to a crucifix a bible and more water.

#33 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

that weapon george clooney has on from dusk til dawn.. the stake thing. that was cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.