Vampirella Sold To Fangoria

#1 Posted by Rink (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, its confirmed. Harris Comics have sold the rights to Fangoria Entertainment (makes of the Fangoria horror magazine).

It looks like she'll be fronting the new line of Fangoria Comics.

#2 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as she has more comics coming I'll be fine.

#3 Posted by The Pussycat (256 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE AVATAR

#4 Edited by KillerZ (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually that didn't happen, that news came before the Vampirella Quarterly hit the market. and Harris told that they didn't sold anything to them...I don't know the exact story though.

Quote from wikipedia
"At the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors convention in January 2007, Scott Licina, editor-in-chief of Fangoria Comics, announced his company had acquired the character from Harris. However, on April 30, 2007, Harris editor Bon Alimagno denied there had been such an arrangement in place and that Fangoria's claim was "not factual". Harris subsequently launched the title Vampirella Quarterly."

#5 Posted by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio
The Pussycat said:
"NICE AVATAR"
i agree
#6 Posted by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio
BangingBootyNurseT said:
"As long as she has more comics coming I'll be fine."
yea :}

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.