Vampirella Movie

#1 Posted by Dark Abyss (50 posts) - - Show Bio

The 1996 film starring Talisa Soto was utterly terrible except for Roger Daltrey’s comedic performance, but even he couldn’t save that debacle. Would it be wise for producers to invest on a new Vampirella movie with better casts and a decent plot?

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!  Why not.  Why should Marvel and DC have all the fun with movies.

I say get Kate Beckasdale or even Odette Yestman.  That would be hot!!!!!!!!
#3 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL i remember reading the comic as a kid *slabber*

oh and censor your post

#4 Posted by Dark Abyss (50 posts) - - Show Bio
Sheep-Kill said:
"Oh fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!  Why not.  Why should Marvel and DC have all the fun with movies.
"
LOL..spoken like a true Vampi fan. Those are some good choice of actresses. Not sure about Kate but I can see Odette or even a gal like Megan Fox look good in a Vampi costume.
#5 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Abyss said:
"

The 1996 film starring Talisa Soto was utterly terrible except for Roger Daltrey’s comedic performance, but even he couldn’t save that debacle. Would it be wise for producers to invest on a new Vampirella movie with better casts and a decent plot?

Thoughts?

"
Never saw the first one. Don't think it will happen

Sheep-Kill said:
"Oh fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!  Why not.  Why should Marvel and DC have all the fun with movies.
"
language dude!
#6 Posted by Darkchild (41473 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT A VAMPIRELLA MOVIE!!

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
I remember the original Vampirella movie... only the Double Dragon movie was worse

lol
#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

Double Dragon's was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean come on we were like 5 when that came out how can you not love it.

#9 Posted by Dark Abyss (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Found this gem over at youtube.

#10 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

gross

#11 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"gross"
you like it
#12 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

#13 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Abyss said:
"Found this gem over at youtube.

"
lmfao!  Oh dear god...  that's worse than some of the cheesy VFX demos I've seen...
#14 Posted by Dark Abyss (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I can probably forgive the horrible acting and the cheesy effects, but that costume was just atrocious.

#15 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose Mcgowan as Vampirella would be hot!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.