So i love Valkyrie

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
But the cones on her chest look absolutely ridiculous. We're not in the 80's, she's not singing something by Madonna, and would fair better without them. Now, anyone out their with any influence in the comic world that could make the change happen?? [=

#2 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the ultimate look better ^^

caption
#3 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I do too, but she's just a regular human there

Also acceptable
#4 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Well yeah, but i was just talking about the look.. the steel pointy things didn't even work for Madonna in my opinion lol

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Valkirye.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Well yeah, but i was just talking about the look.. the steel pointy things didn't even work for Madonna in my opinion lol"
Well maybe if Madonna wasn't ugly and damn near a senior citizen..it would have.Valkirye's costume is awesome.
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Well yeah, but i was just talking about the look.. the steel pointy things didn't even work for Madonna in my opinion lol"
Why someone would want to gouge someone's eyes out with their chest is beyond me.

Vance Astro said:
"I love Valkirye."
Yay!

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
Well maybe if Madonna wasn't ugly and damn near a senior citizen..it would have.Valkirye's costume is awesome."
even if your boobs naturally grow in the shape of a cone, it's not going to work.
#9 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Well maybe if Madonna wasn't ugly and damn near a senior citizen..it would have.Valkirye's costume is awesome."
So true, almost sixty and still trying to parade around like a young girl.. kinda pathetic really :/

pixelized said:
"Precise said:
Why someone would want to gouge someone's eyes out with their chest is beyond me."
*cough* Succubus *cough* :p
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Well maybe if Madonna wasn't ugly and damn near a senior citizen..it would have.Valkirye's costume is awesome."
So true, almost sixty and still trying to parade around like a young girl.. kinda pathetic really :/
She's the new face of Luis Vuitton, be nice

Precise said:
*cough* Succubus *cough* :p
"
At least she's not "licking lollipops like no other"
#11 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"She's the new face of Luis Vuitton, be nice
At least she's not "licking lollipops like no other"
Really... poor luis.. =(

LMAO!
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

they look hot

caption
caption
#13 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

No they don't.. it's a sixty year old woman trying to be sexy.. with freakin' bags!

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course they do, obviously no one is dying to get into bed with Madonna, but idk, i think they're fine.

#15 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuck... Anyway about Valkyrie, steel bra's are fine.. pointy steel bra's, not so much.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Precise said:
"Vance Astro said:
She's the new face of Luis Vuitton, be nice
Maybe they want people stop wearing this stuff.Madonna is not who you want as your postergirl.
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL that first bag is gorgeous despite whoever is modeling it

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Yuck... Anyway about Valkyrie, steel bra's are fine.. pointy steel bra's, not so much."
Agreed.
#19 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

yikes

Madonna would make a terrible Valkyrie

#20 Posted by Shanana (52814 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" they look hot

caption
caption
"
Ew
#21 Posted by X-DP (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I luv Valkyrie, tooooooooo Sexy in ULTIMATUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" I do too, but she's just a regular human there

Also acceptable
"Se recently gained powers.
#23 Posted by BlackestShite (243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:

" "Ew "

Even back in the 80s Madonna was still way old, she can never play Valkyrie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF_KRN4knDk
#24 Posted by AmazingJoe (9 posts) - - Show Bio

What's not to love about Val?  Tall, blond Scandinavian hottie.  And as for the armored brassiere, if there's any truth to Mark Deodato's artwork in 
Secret Avengers, Val's certainly...equipped...to warrant wearing one.  

Also don't forget she's an Asgardian.  Which means not only can she party and drink with the big boys, but if a barfight breaks out, she's got the fighting skills to watch your back.

#25 Posted by QuasarPrime (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I Love Valkyrie!  Always have since she was a Defender!  Her best looks and stories were with the Original Defenders.  Yah!  Go Val! 

I do like the Asgardian Valkyrie costume, it is unique and unlike anyone else's. 

Although, at times, I did wish to see some new looks on Val.  Well, we got those in the pages of the Defenders.  And while I liked each one for a while, like whomever changed her back, I too liked seeing Val return to her original duds. 

Probably the best and most innovative change/modification of her costume, is in Secret Avengers with the black leggins and boots.  Yes, I do like that look very much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.