Valiant: The Publisher to Watch

• 65 results
#51 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I've been meaning to pick up an issue of X0 Manowar since I played that game with him and Iron Man in it on the Sega Saturn well over a decade ago. Maybe it's finally time.

#52 Posted by Mucklefluga (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duke_Nasty: I was at my LCS today and saw the first few issues of Archer & Armstrong and X-O Manowar, i was debating whether to buy them then thought ill just get them in trade. However i need to buy the Daredevil trades too so i dunno what i'll get first.

#53 Edited by k4tzm4n (39491 posts) - - Show Bio
@That60sGuy said:

Damn you @k4tzm4n !

After your bloody feature I've looked into these and now I've had to add X-O, Harbinger and Bloodshot to my list. How am I supposed to eat if I spend so much money on comics?

Bloodshot looks freakin' awesome.

I hear comics are an excellent source of fiber... read them to feed your brain, then feed your body :D
Staff
#54 Posted by That60sGuy (286 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n Lol! Luckily (or not) Voodoo and Captain Atom getting cancelled opened up spaces on my list.

BTW is Archer & Armstrong a cult / religious referencing book cos I'm not really not into that?

#55 Posted by sagejonathan (1910 posts) - - Show Bio

Valiant is insanely good! Everyone must read their stuff!

#56 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

oh no...Its Wizard Magazine all over again!!! They hyped Valiant over and over and over until the bubble burst. I was not a fan of the characters or the art one bit back then. However I did get a chance to read a few issues of X-) and enjoyed them

But let's pump the breaks on hyping these guys again

#57 Posted by ernodorno (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha as soon as i saw the topic name, i knew it would be Katzman lol

but yaa i think ima start reading Shadowman next month. :) it'lll be my first Valiant titl .....

#58 Posted by rageire (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like a sausage fest over there. Any good female characters?

#59 Posted by TDK_1997 (14656 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Bloodshot any good?

#60 Posted by Hit_Monkey (881 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really digging Valiant just now. It's a breath of fresh air to some of the absolute dregs Marvel & DC's are passing off as comics these days.

#61 Posted by k4tzm4n (39491 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

Is Bloodshot any good?

Yes, the only complaint I have is that the reads feel a bit short at times. 
Staff
#62 Posted by SmashBrawler (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Is Bloodshot any good?

#63 Posted by QuantomMan (216 posts) - - Show Bio

I just listened to the most recent SuperMassive Comic book Podcast of Stuff and Gregg mentioned Valiant and I've been constantly looking over these title with interest as i browse the Comixology store. During the podcast, Gregg mentions this article that sadly I didnt read when it initially came out.

After reading it NOW however, I'm going to give at least two, if not three of these a shot. I've been keenly interesting in Harbinger and also A & A. If they don't let me down, I'm gonna try X-O

#64 Posted by k4tzm4n (39491 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a friendly reminder you should be reading Valiant.

That is all.

Staff
#65 Edited by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

Yes agreed.

If you've never heard of Bloodshot, Shadowman or X-O Manowar now is the time to find out poozers!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.