Follow

Valeria Richards

Character » Valeria Richards appears in 649 issues.

Valeria is the daughter of Sue and Reed Richards and sister to Franklin Richards.

When will valirie richards get any powers

Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid weather

Why has she not gain any powers like an advance invisibility power or something? Intelligence alone is great an all but  still something is missing.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By karrob

Idk but considering her brother is potentially one of the most powerful characters I think they are gonna ride the evil genius route.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Every future and alternate universe version of her have massive powerlevels.  Wait til she hits puberty.  Mutants, other than reality warpers like Franklin, rarely manifest before puberty.  Just give her time.
    Older versions have shown force fields like Sue only better, intellect above Reed, and time manipulation.

MrFantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MrFantastic

Franklin is an Omega level mutant, Valeria is not going to be that far behind.  bag_o_x_men is correct, wait till puberty which I expect around 2035 at the rate the kids are aging .

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By frogjitsu

I hope she doesn't get any powers.  Franklin is powerful enough.  Besides, with her intelligence, she can easily invent any gadget she needs to give her any powers she wants, so whats the point of having powers.

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I'd love Val to get some powers, maybe not too powerful like her brother. 
    But maybe teleportation or something unique. Don't give her the obvious  'invisibility' powers though. 
    Or maybe being able to shift into older Val? I liked older Val :D

Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iron_Lad
    @frogjitsu said:
    I hope she doesn't get any powers.  Franklin is powerful enough.  Besides, with her intelligence, she can easily invent any gadget she needs to give her any powers she wants, so whats the point of having powers.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@Kid weather: Dude, she's like FIVE. Most mutants don't develop their powers until puberty! And that's assuming she IS a mutant - wasn't she born after M-day? Unless we're told she's a mutant, we have to assume she's human.
    Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Shadow_Thief

I think it'd be interesting if the only power she develops is that her brother's reality-warping abilities are unable to affect her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.