Clarification Regarding Intelligence/Knowledge Level

#1 Posted by Xenozoic Shaman (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read a lot of FF, but unless Valeria retains her knowledge, and experience (memories) from her time as a the grown Valeria von Doom, why is she said to be more intelligent than people like Reed or Doom? Are they simply referring to her potential and the capability for understanding things that she is learning? She hasn't had a fraction of the time they've had to assimilate knowledge through reading and experience, so I assume that they currently possess greater knowledge than she? Basically, she's exceptionally clever, but still learning? ...or is she not only a genius, with potential greater than Reed/Victor, but somehow "magically" in possession of more knowledge than people decades older than she?

Just curious, as I am mostly in the dark regarding her character.

#2 Posted by lightfright12 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's potential both in learning, and retaining. As a child she and Reed built a sophisticated toy. I believe she has potential and has absorbed a vast amount of knowledge from Reed who I assume tutors her constantly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.