Follow

Utopia

Story arc »

The mutant riots in San Francisco lead to the entire area being put under martial law & brings about the formation of the "Dark X-Men." The first Avengers/X-Men crossover in 15 years.

Real Reason

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

Was Utopia really created because the X-Men will have no part in Seige and this keeps the X-Men in the Dark Reighn loop.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian
    @jordama said:
    " Was Utopia really created because the X-Men will have no part in Seige and this keeps the X-Men in the Dark Reighn loop. "
    They won't have a part in Siege, but I don't think that has anything to do with their Dark Reign tie ins. The X-Men are tied into Dark Reign through the Dark X-Men storyline, Dark Wolverine, and I believe there was Dark Reign: The List -  X-Men.
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By jordama

The list was kinda lame and wolverine is all over the place. i just read the Seige page and it said that it would change every super heros life, they mean all the avenger types, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.