Follow

Utopia/Asteroid M

Location » Utopia/Asteroid M appears in 473 issues.

Asteroid M was Magneto's lair in orbit over the Earth. Destroyed, rebuilt & replaced various times; Asteroid M was destroyed in the sun & eventually fell to Earth after a conflict with the X-Men.

Mailing Address for mutants

pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By pixie_child

(Don't worry guys, I'm not delusional enough to try to send fanmail to Utopia.) 

Did any X-series (or any other series, I guess) ever say what the official/legal name for Utopia is? How would someone address a letter to someone living on the asteroid, like Jubilee did, if they wanted to mail it?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I guess it's like all letters to Santa.  They go to the North Pole, even though millions of kids don't have Santa's full address.  After all, there's only one Santa so you know it's gotta go to the North Pole, right? 

Can you imagine working at the post office & getting a letter addressed:

Wolverine 
    Utopia 
    San Francisco 

Perhaps as there's only one Utopia, then the post would just go there automatically :)

pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By pixie_child
    @xerox-kitty: 
    That would be different. But I can't really see the government recognising it as officially being called 'Utopia'. 
    Actually, thinking back, did the government ever officially recognise it at all?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @pixie_child: Since they purposefully splintered way from the mainland to be autonomous... nope, that shouldn't be an officially recognised location by the government.  But I bet the post office still know where it is...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.