In the battle fourms section, you never see a somebody using his utility belt
Its so underestimated and people really don't think much of it.
example: wolverine vs captain america with batman utility belt
His belt has so many things such as:
- Batarangs: Shuriken or boomerang based throwing blades made to resemble the symbol of a bat. Some Alternate versions of his Batarangs explode, emit electrical blasts, and sometimes come with detonators.
- Grappling Hook: Also known as the Bat-Claw. Batman can use this to grapple onto high locations or can grab hold of a criminal by directing it at him, he sometimes uses it to catch run-away street thugs that cannot put up a fight against him.
- Sonar: Used in his mask to locate criminals.
- Cuffs: Special cuffs that only few enemies and heroes can break out of. Batman can quickly lock a enemy to a pole or deliver him to the police.
- Bolas: Batman swings these Bat-Bolas over his head to wrap up an enemy.
- Smoke Grenades and Pellets: Batman can throw these grenades in order to use a stealth technique, distract an enemy, escape a situation, or plan his next course of action.
- Sonic Grenades: These disrupt electronics and disorient enemy hearing.
- Flash Grenades: This gadget is used to temporarily blind enemies.
- Mini-Mines: Mines that can fit in any small area or used as low-grade explosives during combat.
- Thermite Explosives: Capable of burning through most materials.
- Plastique: Small exploding devices that have a timer or detonator switch to activate.
- Tasers: Batman carries this to shock or neutralize an enemy.. This Weapon was more than often used in the Golden Age / Movies.
- Brass Knuckles: Used to engage an enemy with more force behind his blows.
- First Aid Kit: Used to aid in treating wounds.