Star Trek's Enterprise Destroyed By Death Star?

Posted by G-Man (30696 posts) - - Show Bio

Now why would the Empire have anything against Starfleet?  Just when things were looking good for the Star Trek franchise, it seems the Empire got another Death Star in working order to take on the Enterprise.  Let's hope the crew beamed off the ship so that a sequel can be made already.  Maybe that's why the Empire isn't happy that the Star Trek movie came out so well?

Staff
#1 Edited by mattydeNero (520 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that was pretty neat.  The Empire's jealous.

#2 Posted by G-Man (30696 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like this video better (I know I posted it here somewhere before).

Staff
#3 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe, awesome

#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Headshot!

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Whoa  !

Nunca
#6 Posted by AirDave817 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

Both videos are pretty cool - like the Death Star blowing up the Enterprise...that's funny - especially the Stormtroopers fist-bumping at the end.

#7 Posted by Da Talking Beaver (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. Very nicely done.

#8 Posted by cadaver (143 posts) - - Show Bio

heh. glad there are people out there doing projects like this...

#9 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

cool effects

#10 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Gives me the chills.  Cool see our city in the background.

Staff
#11 Posted by NightFang (9907 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#12 Posted by Wildish (99 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: 
I've seen this before on you tube sometime ago (in a galaxy far, far away.... ) when I was looking for Ideas for a a Star Wars & Dr. Who cross-over where ether the Daleks with help from the Master capture the Death Star and manage to transport it through time and space to Earth and The Darth Vader has to join forces with The Doctor... or....? 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.