Walker Walks

#1 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they organic or mechanical?

#3 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: We don't really know. They teased the Venom symbiote but, my god, I hope it's not that.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17384 posts) - - Show Bio

mhhh should i pick this up? and whats all the fuss about venom, how does he fit in here?

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's this from?

#6 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

cool, my favorite cap back in action.

#7 Posted by Kurolegacy (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:I'd say it's a matter of preference. If you like mirror style universes where they drop hints of what went on to cause the heroes to become evil, then you should. I personally like the story. As for the Venom symbiote, basically the alternate Tony captured it from their Spider-Man and Pym removed its higher mind functions. So since by issue's end Walker has his arm and leg back, it's a possibility that June bonded it to him similar to how in 616 Venom gives Flash his legs back.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by danhimself (22313 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't think the symbiote is involved...it'd be to similar to Agent Venom....I really like his costume though

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: What is this from?

#11 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: Dark Avengers (or "The Actual Thunderbolts" as it should be called). You know, that one book Marvel haven't promoted at all... that one.

#12 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

I really don't think the symbiote is involved...it'd be to similar to Agent Venom....I really like his costume though

Alas, that might be exactly why they do it.

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17384 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@Onemoreposter: Dark Avengers (or "The Actual Thunderbolts" as it should be called). You know, that one book Marvel haven't promoted at all... that one.

it's sad that Way gets more recognition than parker.....

#14 Posted by Onemoreposter (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Cool thanks, I'll have to pick it up. It takes place in a difference universe though? So that's not 616 Walker?

#15 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: No... Walker and The Actual Thunderbolts got transported to another universe by Man-Thing.

#16 Posted by Onemoreposter (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: ohhh. nice

#17 Posted by JMLG (135 posts) - - Show Bio

actually the story is really interesting, im surprised Marvel isnt pushing it at all

#18 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@JMLG: No uber-heroic Iron Man saving the day and being the end all of everything = no push.

#19 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

ffs it's symbiote

#20 Posted by Crackdown (591 posts) - - Show Bio

But it seems that it is similar to Venom but not quite. I believe June used the symbiote itself (wholly) to repair Walker, I suppose in the same way that the Carnage symbiote regrew Cletus's legs

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.