Action Figure

#1 Posted by Spiderkid (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw a really cool Union Jack figure on a website called http://www.mlkings.com/ He's on the picture with other Marvel Heroes. I trawled through the web but couldn't find anything! If anyone knows please inform me.

#2 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry man i cant find anything either and ive never seen a union jack figure from the marvel legends line. im thinking it was probably custom made.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

CoolToyReview.com is posting the lineup for Hasbro's 7th lineup of Marvel Legends, complete with UPCs:

• Adam Warlock

• Symbiot Spider-Man

• Silver Savage

( Silver Surfer from the World War Hulk arc )

• Spiral

• US Agent

• Union Jack

#4 Posted by Spiderkid (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys!!

#5 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Spiderkid (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks!

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

" CoolToyReview.com is posting the lineup for Hasbro's 7th lineup of Marvel Legends, complete with UPCs:* Adam Warlock* Symbiot Spider-Man* Silver Savage( Silver Surfer from the World War Hulk arc )* Spiral* US Agent* Union Jack"

:D

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

awsome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.