• 58 results
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

You can ask question about the movie underworld in here and we will answer. I have one question. Me and ec was talking about if the Werewolves needed blood to keep up their strenght. And i said yes and he said no. You remember when the first lycan fought the werewolf hybrid he was weak cause he did not had blood for like centuries. So my question is do werewolves need to have blood to keep up there strenght?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By crazy spidey

Copy says:

"You can ask question about the movie underworld in here and we will answer. I have one question. Me and ec was talking about if the Werewolves needed blood to keep up their strenght. And i said yes and he said no. You remember when the first lycan fought the werewolf hybrid he was weak cause he did not had blood for like centuries. So my question is do werewolves need to have blood to keep up there strenght?"

i dont think u should really wste ur time over a crappy movie

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"Copy says:
    "You can ask question about the movie underworld in here and we will answer. I have one question. Me and ec was talking about if the Werewolves needed blood to keep up their strenght. And i said yes and he said no. You remember when the first lycan fought the werewolf hybrid he was weak cause he did not had blood for like centuries. So my question is do werewolves need to have blood to keep up there strenght?"

i dont think u should really wste ur time over a crappy movie"

i liked the movie. so ha

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:
    i liked the movie. so ha"
    yea but u... have absolutely no taste in movies."

LoL.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:

yea but u... have absolutely no taste in movies.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

Well that's your opinion but in my opinion that movie was awesome. Also i like to argue with EC. Its fun.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:

not so, i'm watching Saving Private Ryan right now, now tell me that movie is bad

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:
    not so, i'm watching Saving Private Ryan right now, now tell me that movie is bad"

omg ur watching a UBer famous movie, with an Uber famous actor, who won academy awards. Ur so opinionated and unique its scary.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:
    not so, i'm watching Saving Private Ryan right now, now tell me that movie is bad"

omg ur watching a UBer famous movie, with an Uber famous actor, who won academy awards. Ur so opinionated and unique its scary."

what does that have to do with my taste in movies. If anything, it means i have good taste.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:
    omg ur watching a UBer famous movie, with an Uber famous actor, who won academy awards. Ur so opinionated and unique its scary."
    what does that have to do with my taste in movies. If anything, it means i have good taste. "

no it doesnt. the fact that u like underworld means u have bad taste.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chameleone

and what movies do you like?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crazy spidey

should I get my list. ONe sec Usual Suspects, Resevoir Dogs, American Psycho, Rear Window, Disturbia, Pulp Fiction, 300, Grindhouse (Planet Terror), Dumb and Dumber, Fargo, Blood Simple, The conversation, Goodfellas, the godfather, Apocalypse Now, Discreet charms of the Bourgeoisie, the matrix, Cape Fear, Murder on the Orient Express, James Bond movies, Terminator, Terminator 2, Alien, Aliens, Clockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Wild At Heart, Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, Rumble Fish, Raging Bull, Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, Barry Lyndon, The day of the Jackal, The Rope, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train, Double Indemnitey, The Postman Always Rings Twice, Macbeth, Aliens, The Player, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The hound of the Beskervilles, Metropolis, The Man Who Knew Too Much, The Great Escape, Seven Samurai, Ben-Hur, The Audition, Cyrano de Bergerac, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Lolita, Sophie's Choice, Carlito's Way, The Untouchables and more but i'm too tired to right them all.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"should I get my list. ONe sec Usual Suspects, Resevoir Dogs, American Psycho, Rear Window, Disturbia, Pulp Fiction, 300, Grindhouse (Planet Terror), Dumb and Dumber, Fargo, Blood Simple, The conversation, Goodfellas, the godfather, Apocalypse Now, Discreet charms of the Bourgeoisie, the matrix, Cape Fear, Murder on the Orient Express, James Bond movies, Terminator, Terminator 2, Alien, Aliens, Clockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Wild At Heart, Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, Rumble Fish, Raging Bull, Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, Barry Lyndon, The day of the Jackal, The Rope, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train, Double Indemnitey, The Postman Always Rings Twice, Macbeth, Aliens, The Player, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The hound of the Beskervilles, Metropolis, The Man Who Knew Too Much, The Great Escape, Seven Samurai, Ben-Hur, The Audition, Cyrano de Bergerac, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Lolita, Sophie's Choice, Carlito's Way, The Untouchables and more but i'm too tired to right them all."

omg ur watching a UBer famous movie, with an Uber famous actor, who won academy awards. Ur so opinionated and unique its scary.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "should I get my list. ONe sec Usual Suspects, Resevoir Dogs, American Psycho, Rear Window, Disturbia, Pulp Fiction, 300, Grindhouse (Planet Terror), Dumb and Dumber, Fargo, Blood Simple, The conversation, Goodfellas, the godfather, Apocalypse Now, Discreet charms of the Bourgeoisie, the matrix, Cape Fear, Murder on the Orient Express, James Bond movies, Terminator, Terminator 2, Alien, Aliens, Clockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Wild At Heart, Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, Rumble Fish, Raging Bull, Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, Barry Lyndon, The day of the Jackal, The Rope, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train, Double Indemnitey, The Postman Always Rings Twice, Macbeth, Aliens, The Player, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The hound of the Beskervilles, Metropolis, The Man Who Knew Too Much, The Great Escape, Seven Samurai, Ben-Hur, The Audition, Cyrano de Bergerac, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Lolita, Sophie's Choice, Carlito's Way, The Untouchables and more but i'm too tired to right them all."

I bet u couldnt recognize half these movies.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Copy

So can someone answer the question?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:

I bet u couldnt recognize half these movies."

you have no idea who you're talking to

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crazy spidey

Eternal Chaos says:

"WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING! You know what, Just laugh dammit.
    " />http://www.rpatrick.com/more/catandmouse/catandmouse.jpg"

LOOOL

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING! You know what, Just laugh dammit.
    " />http://www.rpatrick.com/more/catandmouse/catandmouse.jpg"

Lmao

and can someone answer the question?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Phorqe

Underworld wasn't by any means a movie of the year, but it had three things going for it:

1, Werewolves

2, Vampires

3, KATE BECKINSALE IN SKIN TIGHT LEATHER! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Copy in refereance to your question. No Lycanthropes do not need blood. He was weak from loss of blood. Lycanthropes need to feed on the flesh. Vampires need blood to survive. I'm still unsure of which movie your referring too. The only one I can remember where Michael was fighting a Lycanthrope who had been dorment for a long period of time was when he was fighting Marcus's brother, William. William being the very first Lycanthrope to be in exsitance.

Crazy_Spidey - We all have our own opinions on what movies are good and which ones are not. Do not criticize someone because their opinion is not your own. That is the worst thing you could do. Besides, I see no true classics in your list. But then again I watch the really old movies with stars like Clark Gable, James Dean, John Wayne, and people of the caliber. Besides I thought Underworld and Underworld: Evolution were very good movies. But does that mean I have no taste in movies? No, it just means I have a wide range of tastes.
    Post Edited:2007-11-12 03:14:50

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Copy in refereance to your question. No Lycans do not need blood. He was weak from loss of blood. Lycans need to feed on the flesh. Vampires need blood to survive. I'm still unsure of which movie your referring too. The only one I can remember where Michael was fighting a Lycan who had been dorment for a long period of time was when he was fighting Marcus's brother. Crazy_Spidey - We all have our own opinions on what movies are good and which ones arent. Do not criticize someone because their opinion is not your own. That is the worst thing you could do. Besides, I see no true classics in your list. But then again I watch the really old movies with stars like Clark Gable, James Dean, John Wayne, and stuff like that. Besides I thought Underworld and Underworld: Evolution were good movies. But does that mean I have no taste in movies? No it just means I have a wide range of tastes."

Kiara, I agree entirely and you proved me right. I officially have rights to Copy's life. lol

venomjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By venomjr

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Copy says:
    and your opinion sucks. so get over it.
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
    "Copy in refereance to your question. No Lycans do not need blood. He was weak from loss of blood. Lycans need to feed on the flesh. Vampires need blood to survive. I'm still unsure of which movie your referring too. The only one I can remember where Michael was fighting a Lycan who had been dorment for a long period of time was when he was fighting Marcus's brother. Crazy_Spidey - We all have our own opinions on what movies are good and which ones arent. Do not criticize someone because their opinion is not your own. That is the worst thing you could do. Besides, I see no true classics in your list. But then again I watch the really old movies with stars like Clark Gable, James Dean, John Wayne, and stuff like that. Besides I thought Underworld and Underworld: Evolution were good movies. But does that mean I have no taste in movies? No it just means I have a wide range of tastes."
    Kiara, I agree entirely and you proved me right. I officially have rights to Copy's life. lol"

okay your right that they don't need blood but i think i was right when the first lycan fought the first hybrid he was weak because he had no flesh in awhile.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Copy

yea but it was like a bite out of them and he was getting shot at from a mini gun before he fought him.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Copy says:

"okay your right that they don't need blood but i think i was right when the first lycan fought the first hybrid he was weak because he had no flesh in awhile."

I would imagine your right on that. William had been trapped in Selene's families old home for centuries. But you also have to remember that during the battle William had turned alot of the team before he fought Michael.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Copy says:

"yea but it was like a bite out of them and he was getting shot at from a mini gun before he fought him."

I guess it could be assumed that William's body went dorment like the Vampires did when they took their one hundred year slumber. So just those little bites and stuff could have very well been enough. But you have a valid point. I guess we will truly never know why it was played out in that particular way.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Copy

I wouldn't say he was "dormant". I mean when the vampire hybrid open the cage he was in, he was fully awake and charged at him in seconds. And plus when the vampire went dormant they were bones and when they were awoke they needed constant blood. So when the vampires wole up they were very weak.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Copy says:

"I wouldn't say he was "dormant". I mean when the vampire hybrid open the cage he was in, he was fully awake and charged at him in seconds. And plus when the vampire went dormant they were bones and when they were awoke they needed constant blood. So when the vampires wole up they were very weak."

Well I mean dorment by just not being active. Your right he was fully awake. I wasnt exactly comparing his dormency to the vampires :-P We all know Lychathropes are better then vampires :-P

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Copy

lol

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
    "Well I mean dorment by just not being active. Your right he was fully awake. I wasnt exactly comparing his dormency to the vampires :-P We all know Lychathropes are better then vampires :-P"
    ***raises eyebrow*** an anita blake fan siding with the pup's? M"

I love vampires and Anita Blake, but I have always been partial to the Lycanthropes :-P That doesnt mean I dont love Vampires :-P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Methos

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Well I mean dorment by just not being active. Your right he was fully awake. I wasnt exactly comparing his dormency to the vampires :-P We all know Lychathropes are better then vampires :-P"

raises eyebrow

an anita blake fan siding with the pup's?

M

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Copy

I like werewolves alot better then vampires.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Methos

Kiara Sullivan says:

"I love vampires and Anita Blake, but I have always been partial to the Lycanthropes :-P That doesnt mean I dont love Vampires :-P"

whats your favorite type of Lycanthrope then?

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
    "I love vampires and Anita Blake, but I have always been partial to the Lycanthropes :-P That doesnt mean I dont love Vampires :-P"
    whats your favorite type of Lycanthrope then? M "

The one's better known as Werewolves :-P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Methos

Kiara Sullivan says:

"The one's better known as Werewolves :-P "

nah, i'm partial to the Were-Leopards myself...

the Were-Foxes are cool as well :D

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
    "The one's better known as Werewolves :-P "
    nah, i'm partial to the Were-Leopards myself... the Were-Foxes are cool as well :D M "

I guess it is the fact that WereWolves are more closesly connected to the Vampiric races. And because they have a direct battle that has spanned for centuries in myths. it's like good and evil, except they both are evil in some aspects :-P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Methos

meh... werewolves have their own legends and myths surrounding their origins...

thinking about it they are probably a lot 'newer' than Vampires...

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos says:

"meh... werewolves have their own legends and myths surrounding their origins... thinking about it they are probably a lot 'newer' than Vampires... M"

Yes I do know this :-P I have to know a little bit about the races since MAelstrom and I have an entire forum dedicated to their races, and a few more as well :-P But you are right, Vampirism has been in existance longer.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Methos

dunno...

i've always liked Vampires though :D

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos says:

"dunno... i've always liked Vampires though :D M"

I have guessed :-P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vampires take all. WE RULE!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Methos

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Methos says:

I have guessed :-P"

lol :D

Jean Claude kicks ass :D

M

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Copy

No, werewolves rule! :)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"No, werewolves rule! :)"

Werewolves suck. They're nothing but Scooby Doo on steroids and performance enhancers.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
    "Methos says:
    lol :D Jean Claude kicks ass :D M"

Among other things :-P

whacks EC They do not :-P

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Copy

Vampires suck. They are just a bunch of very pale people who can't be hit by the sun light. :)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Vampires suck. They are just a bunch of very pale people who can't be hit by the sun light. :)"

Depends on the writers so ha. Blade Vampires were only unable to be hit by the sunlight so ha. werewolves were always Scooby Doo on steroids and performance enhancers.

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Methos says:
    "Kiara Sullivan says:
    "Methos says:
    lol :D Jean Claude kicks ass :D M"
    Among other things :-P *whacks EC* They do not :-P"

I'm trying to defend my race here. lol.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crazy spidey

IN my defense about UNderworld, the general public agrees with me, as well as critics and so on. 2. I judge ppl all the time, dont take it personally, or do i dont really care, as long as u can argue ur point ur fine. 3. JOhn wayne is a racist hick, if u want classics try Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Methos

Copy says:

"Vampires suck. They are just a bunch of very pale people who can't be hit by the sun light. :)"

sounds a lot like pub managers lol

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.