capn_carrot's Uncanny X-Men #8 review

Back from Limbo, Back to Reality

The first issue following the Limbo arc plays on a pair of classic X-Men themes as Fabio faces the questions and concerns of his family when he returns to them and reveals his mutant powers and the X-Men rescue another young mutant whose public display of his new found powers get him shot by a trigger-happy cop. Both are very common kinds of stories the various X-titles have dealt with for decades and both have their moments including finally picking up the thread of Dazzler's story introduced months ago. We also get a conversation between Cyclops and Magneto to clarify to each other, and the readers, where exactly the pair stand going forward.

One final note, I'd actually rate this a 3.5 instead of a 3. You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews