haydenclaireheroes's Uncanny X-Men #4 review

Who is joining the Uncanny X-men?

Here is my video review for Uncanny X-men issue 4. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to the video:

Other reviews for Uncanny X-Men #4

Field Trip 0

I originally wasn't going to get this series, hence the reason I'm reviewing it so late. I did however decide to get it as it had decent reviews, but the main reason was the upcoming Battle of the Atom crossover which features this.PlotWhen Cyclops's X-Men visit the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning looking for new recruits, Emma Frost gets in a heated discussion with the Stepford Cuckoos. Also back at the New Charles Xavier School for Mutants the students pick their own dorms.ReviewThis was ...