b3comics's Uncanny X-Men #3 - Avengers vs. Uncanny X-Men Go! review

• b3comics wrote this review on .
  • b3comics has written a total of 24 reviews. The last one was for

AvX 2.0

Bendis' work with the X-Men these past few months has been absolutely superb. And this issue is no different. The New Xavier School has its first real run in with the Avengers and the encounter is nothing short of riveting. With some great one liners interspersed among great plot-progressing dialogue, this series and the Mutant Revolution is off to an undeniably strong start! Watch our recap and review of the issue below!

Other reviews for Uncanny X-Men #3 - Avengers vs. Uncanny X-Men Go!

Intercepted by the Avengers 0

I originally wasn't going to get this series, hence the reason I'm reviewing it so late. I did however decide to get it as it had decent reviews, but the main reason was the upcoming Battle of the Atom crossover which features this.PlotWhen the Avengers intercept Cyclops's X-Men whilst visiting Tempus' mother, a heated debate about who is in the right embroils, and it becomes apparent that someone is a traitor.ReviewThis was a fantastic issue, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Brian Mi...