psynetrix's Uncanny X-Men #13 review

Unit? Really?

Whatever is wrong with this title, it would not be fair to blame Gillen for it. Marvel is turning their series into perpetual tie-ins for the event of the season. And this "character" Unit? Lord, deliver me from this trainwreck.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Uncanny X-Men #13

Meh 0

The Good: This issue didn't really have much going for it. We have a page or two of the main X-Men on the moon ready to fight against the Avengers as they charge with Hope and Wolverine in the middle. We break to Magneto and Psylocke meeting Storm and a Satan gooed Dr. Nemesis with some messed thinky thoughts. His words, not mine. We get a brief recap of what happened with Storm and Black Panther and Betsy and Red Hulk breaking her arm. Magneto toasts the 5 brave mutant souls on the moon wishing...