haydenclaireheroes's Uncanny X-Men #1 - The New Revolution review

Who has the answers to defeat Cyclops?

Here is my video review for Uncanny X-men issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Uncanny X-Men #1 - The New Revolution

Children of the Revolution 0

I originally wasn't going to get this series, hence the reason I'm reviewing it so late. I did however decide to get it as it had decent reviews, but the main reason was the upcoming Battle of the Atom crossover which features this.PlotWhen a mysterious man turns up at an unknown S.H.I.E.L.D. location, asking for Maria Hill, he gets his wish, and is here to talk about Cyclops, and his mutant revolution.ReviewThis was a great issue, and a brilliant start for the series, but it just felt a bit lac...