Avatar image for hotsaucecommittee
    HotSauceCommittee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HotSauceCommittee

Read the Apocalypse Situation in trade a while back, enjoyed it but wanted to catch up the Messiah trilogy before I carried on with the title, which I've done, having trouble finding all the back issues though, could I just pick it back up at #11? Seems like all I'd be missing is Deathlok Nation (which I heard was so so) and some one shots =/ 

Thanks

KingGroot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KingGroot

With the exception of the magneto One-shot, all the issues are important. 5-10 seemed like a side track at first, but then in the second half of the Dark Angel Saga, the Dethlok storyline comes into play in a big way, especially regarding Fantomex.

The Magneto one-shot, while not being part of the main story-line is still a good issue. The other one-shot, about The Shadow King, is important as it serves as the kick-off to the Dark Angel Saga.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.