peteparker's Uncanny X-Force #8 - Unintended Consequences review

Other reviews for Uncanny X-Force #8 - Unintended Consequences

Caged Animals 0

THE GOODI REALLY liked the story. I had a bit of everything, and for a non-arc story, it was solid and kept me engaged. Hot off the heels of Deathlok Nation, the team is back at the X-Cavern recooperating. Deathlok gets a tour, Wolverine is running Ops, Angel and Psylocke continue to attempt the impossible - controlling Archangel. All this AND we get a very interesting and exciting mission to take on the Shadow King.The psychic battles are really something else. You never know how much control a...

Hope Lurks in the Shadows 0

In a book like this, with so many "crazy" and "unique" characters, it´s awesome that Remender always takes his time to proper introduce a squabble or two between the members of this team and also develop the growing problems in the turmoil psyque of Warren before the next adventure is throwed to the table - it´s very nice to see that the writer is concerned with the evolution of the characters, instead of only worrying about the action or the plot itself - that´s a great feat of this ongoing ser...