caladbolglight's Uncanny X-Force #11 - Journey to the Age of Apocalypse review

Blast from the past

The Story:

The Good:
I love the art and I want them to stick with it forever. It looks so goooood. It's pretty cool seeing Logan see all these people who he thought were dead and how he reacts to the different version of them. Story and writing are good as usual. I missed a half-mark on this one for god knows what reason, I just wasn't super into it, but I could say that absolutely nothing went wrong.

The Bad:
Rien.

The Verdict:
Get it, obviously, there's nothing wrong here, and promises an interesting start to an intriguing story ark.
Posted by treysome

awesome can't wait to pick it up

Other reviews for Uncanny X-Force #11 - Journey to the Age of Apocalypse

A Dark Beginning 0

THE GOODI cannot say enough about the art and the writing. Issue to issue, I could not wait for what was next. The series kept me on my toes week after week, this new arc will prove no different.It was just so astonishing to see what kind of world the AoA was... such a drastic difference without the influence of Professor X. A devastating "What If?" at its finest. One of the more interesting "characters" was Dmitri - we should all be so lucky to have such a low maintenance doorman. I just love h...