Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Ultron becomes the new ALL FATHER ?

supremepowerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello guys i just recently heard that something caused thor to become and unworthy and etc. but can someone confirm for me if Ultron is going to replace Odin as an All - father or something , because i think i have seen a screenshot in google about something like that mentioned.

All i want is some confirmation and if possible to tell me which comic should i read in order to see this answered ?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2 frozen  Moderator

Not remotely heard of such an idea. Thor has become unworthy but he's become the new All-Father in the future, as seen in GOT.

supremepowerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: see this link http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Image-15.jpg. I have also seen a comment on the forums which i quote :"No things like this that branch out for an event and have hints in other books are always things that are agreed upon by a group of people writers/editors. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it's not a character flaw lol. No duh Thor is already flawed but that doesn't mean anything what so ever since having flaws doesn't mean you can't make more mistakes and have more flaws... that's kind of the opposite of how life works. Old Thor spend a good chunk of the God Butcher story telling us what a failure he was, and then int he following story unleashed the black blade trying to save a dead planet as his own little memento which is super selfish and irresponsible it wouldn't be that surprising to me. It could also just mean that since Thor lives for so long it takes him thousands of years to become worthy again and retake the throne of Asgard from All Father Ultron. I mean they already have young Thor stories who isn't worthy and then old Thor stories who is worthy, so I think they have more then enough freedom to do what they want with the present Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Ultron?? Damn.

supremepowerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: I know but i want to know where can i read this. If anyone knows what is the name of the comics that shot was taken , the one in the link.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never heard of that.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So anyone have notices now?

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers ultron forever #1 & #2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.