Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Is Marvel setting the stage of a Cosmic Ultron event?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

In Avengers A.I. was to see a glimpse of Earth in the future and Machines had taken over the planet and killed all of the organic races in the galaxy. Now I wouldn't think much of that since there are so many different futures, but then after that we got to see the future again in Avengers and Ultron had taken over earth and become the All-Father, then further into the future we see that Ultron has taken over as the law of the galaxy with his robot avengers.

Do you think something like the Annihilation Wave could be coming just with Ultron? The Ultron Wave?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

After the last Ultron event, I hope not.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

@dagmar_merrill: It's probably best to ignore AoU since it was pushed back over a year and it showed very clearly that it was delayed and didn't really fit into the Marvel U very well, and in the end was just a huge mess.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Isn't there a new event coming next year after April called "The Rage of Ultron?" I thought I read that somewhere on this site.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

How many events is Marvel going to pump out?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.