Hey RedLAMP, I bet you like Ultron's new look...

• 84 results
#51 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

she said that "ultron has killed Tony"

that makes me think;

1, she isn't the ultron we knew, but a 'new' version of her / him / it

2, there's another version of her / him / it out there and it's killed, or is killing iron man

stooping this now because typing her / him / it all the time for one character is getting really annoying lol

M

#52 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

How many Ultrons are there. The last I remember was like Ultron-15 or something. By I guess he likes Wasp so much he takes on her image? Maybe he just wants to be able to stare at him(her)self in the mirror. Weird...

Staff
#53 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#54 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"How many Ultrons are there. The last I remember was like Ultron-15 or something. By I guess he likes Wasp so much he takes on her image? Maybe he just wants to be able to stare at him(her)self in the mirror. Weird..."

Ultron was created by Hank Pym, right? Did he use his own personality/mind/whatever as a template. That could be why Ultron's done this, can't get the real thing, so he does this to get a lookie-lookie.

#55 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"These were posted at the wizard boards:
" />http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3206/mightavn00202021uncensmcb5.jpg"

I'm not sure about what issue these are from, but I will finally be picking up issue 2 today (been sitting in my pull, haven't stopped by in a few weeks). But because it's not a "MAX" title, I bet the colorist will color over the -- ah-- "special" parts. Probably silver, like the other pictures.

#56 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been wondering about this since the end of the last issue, where does this fit in with continuity? I mean wouldn't Stark recognize that these powerhouses are being brought together by Ultron/not himself if he isn't dead?

Could he have been "dead" since prior to the events of Civil War? With Civil War just being a giant plan by Ultron to screw things up? Where has Pym been since Hulking replaced him during Civil War?

I just keep thinking Stark can't possibly be dead or else who is in all the Iron Man comics? More Ultrons? Egh. This is annoying.

other than than, yes, Ultron is hot, and I like the new look because the Old look was dated and not menacing as it once probably was.

Post Edited:2007-04-25 11:32:36

#57 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel's cool, so is Sentry. Also, Aries is cool.

#58 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

This may have been the #1 reason that they chose Cho to do the art for Mighty Avengers.

#59 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it makes up for a mediocre roster. I don't really care about anyone on the team. I am curious to see what Bendis will do with Sentry, though.

Staff
#60 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I think it makes up for a mediocre roster. I don't really care about anyone on the team. I am curious to see what Bendis will do with Sentry, though."

Yeah, this is the same sort of line-up that has caused Avengers slumps in the past. I wonder if they're just trying to give a huge contrast between the two Avengers groups? The other team is so much cooler.

Gambler says:

"I agree, and what the hell is Wonder Man wearing? Is he still living in the 60's?"

Yes, he is, and that is 100% pure polyester. Just as good as unstable molecules.

#61 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I think it makes up for a mediocre roster. I don't really care about anyone on the team. I am curious to see what Bendis will do with Sentry, though."

I agree, and what the hell is Wonder Man wearing? Is he still living in the 60's?

#62 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Intervener says:

"Ms. Marvel's cool, so is Sentry. Also, Aries is cool."

Ms. Marvel's alright. I don't mind her solo comic so much. It's not at the top of my list. It's like I'm waiting for something to happen though.

Sentry could be cool. He's a tough character to write. That's why a lot of people bag on Superman. Too powerful. But with his psychosis, things could be interesting, as long as he doens't just stand there during a fight like in issue 2. (He is gonna finally do something in #3 according the preview images). But also he seems to sit around a whine alot. It's like get some balls and start being the superhero you could be.

Ares...I know nothing about him. I'll admit we've never crossed paths (that I can remember) in all my years of reading. I just liked riding that his "shaft broke" when I did the write up for issue #2. Poor guy. How do you fix a broken "shaft"?

Staff
#63 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only known of Ares since issue 1 of Mighty. But the Sentry is fun to read about.

#64 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Intervener says:
"Ares...I know nothing about him. I'll admit we've never crossed paths (that I can remember) in all my years of reading. I just liked riding that his "shaft broke" when I did the write up for issue #2. Poor guy. How do you fix a broken "shaft"?"

They have surgery for that now.

#65 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry has 3 modes: Whine. Do nothing. Throw things into the sun.

I read the Ares miniseries. It was about him and his son and Japanese gods killing all the other pantheons. I loved his one thought bubble in issue 2 (Avengers, not his mini). He thought, "Idiot mortals" but then he said it too. Hilarious.
Post Edited:2007-04-25 16:16:48

#66 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

They have surgery for everything now.

#67 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Sentry has 3 modes: Whine. Do nothing. Throw things into the sun. I read the Ares miniseries. It was about him and his son and Japanese gods killing all the other pantheons. I loved his one thought bubble in issue 2 (Avengers, not his mini). He thought, "Idiot mortals" but then he said it too. Hilarious.
Post Edited:2007-04-25 16:16:48"

I cought that thought balloon too. You gotta respect a guy who says what's on his mind... particularlly when he's a god.

#68 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that Gods were normally the only ones that would say everything that's on their mind.

#69 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

so tony stark is a tranny??!!?!?!

#70 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Tlieso says:

"so tony stark is a tranny??!!?!?!"

LMAO, that's the million dollar question.

#71 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not a tranny, she just dressed like a man to throw everyone off. Her behavior never fooled me though, I knew it all along!

#72 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I just did the write up for Fallen Son #2 with the Avengers. The Mighty Avengers go up against Tiger Shark and some sea creatures. Iron Man is seen talking about Wolverine going to the helicarrier to see Cap's body (last issue). This makes it clear that Fallen Son #1 took place after Mighty Avengers because that was just minutes after they first form. So apparently Iron Man was okay there and in issue #2. I split the description. This was a great issue. The story flipped back and forth between the two teams. Pick up both issues if you haven't already.

http://www.comicvine.com/comic/fallen-son-the-death-of-captain-america/18420/108763//

Staff
#73 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice write up.

#74 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks. Took longer than I thought. I thought I'd do more write-ups than I did. I'll have to try to add some more tomorrow. I'm beat. Looooong day. Now I got the song stuck in my head.

Staff
#75 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Intervener says:

"She's not a tranny, she just dressed like a man to throw everyone off. Her behavior never fooled me though, I knew it all along!"

i never thought of it that way. it does make sense but i'm just ready to claim Tony Stark as a fellow female. i mean we can be pretty devious but he/she must have had the worst pms ever!

#76 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

NIPPLES

gotta love nipples

and yes im very bored and saw this on ultrons page

#77 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"NIPPLESgotta love nipplesand yes im very bored and saw this on ultrons page"

Any kind of nipples?

Staff
#78 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Darkchild says:
"NIPPLESgotta love nipplesand yes im very bored and saw this on ultrons page"

Any kind of nipples?"

runs off to gouge his eyes out and pour soap into his brain

#79 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

the nice ones not the big oval ones that take up all the boob but the nice good ones. im not saying i dont like big boobs or women but i like those very much and i take wut i get lol

#80 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i will be back after i clenase my body of that horrible sight and again NOT AGAIN ORACLE

#81 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#82 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the new Ultron... literally! Hubba-hubba!

#83 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

omg that is so wrong

#84 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.