Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Brian Michael Bendis Reveals AGE OF ULTRON Details

• 118 results
    jinxuandi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By jinxuandi

@Danial79 said:

I love how everyone complains about new events and then when the sales figures come out, said event is always at the top of the list :)

I'm glad someone else noticed that. Either the people who like these books are buying 5 copies each, or most of the people complaining are buying the books anyway.

If you are tired of Marvel's terrible events, stop feeding the frenzy by buying the books.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By SmashBrawler

@Danial79 said:

I love how everyone complains about new events and then when the sales figures come out, said event is always at the top of the list :)

This kind of stuff really pisses me off, especially because it's true.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Grey56

@Spellca said:

"Darkest Day in the Marvel Universe"?

Marvel's melodrama is stunning; made worse by event following event following event. I guess "The Heroic Age" and "Heroes being heroes" got boring when you can just drag out characters for a slug-fest.

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

ok..Comparing Civil War and Secret Invasion to The Infinity Gauntlet??! Pump Your Brakes and Slow Down Skippy!!

I love both of you. Thank you for saying everything before I had to. Though - I don't think the art is my shtick, either. Still, heart you both.

Avatar image for crazyflashfan11
    crazyflashfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By crazyflashfan11

AGE OF ULTRON #1

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Art and Cover by BRYAN HITCH

On-Sale March 2013 A.U.

AGE OF ULTRON #2

On-Sale March 2013 A.U.

AGE OF ULTRON #3

On-Sale March 2013 A.U.

What does A.U. mean?

mrterrific9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By mrterrific9

Seriously, Marvel... Seriously?

I honestly was genuinely excited about Marvel NOW! I was going to purchase multiple comics from you guys and actually read, for a long time, a Marvel produced book (I actually bought and read F4 #1, and I enjoyed it :)) But, now, I'm quickly reminded why I haven't bought a Marvel comic since Civil War; so many GARSH DARN EVENTS THAT DISRUPT A WRITERS WORK!!! I do not feel like reading an editorial cash grab, and feel, knowingly, like a dollar sign. Please, next time, when DC does a reboot, and you guys, Marvel, immediately copy them, please, please, please! let the dust settle for a little while until you do another corporate devil sucking money cash grabbing event. I would like to read a story that I'm not always on the constant fear of a status quo changing event that is not for shock- value.

(I'm only complaining about the crossovers and tie-ins that effect comics during the event, not the event itself. Big events just never really interested me.)

lol but if there is only a few tie-ins then this rant was utterly meaningless (like it already wasnt :-p)

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Tony_Shark

This looks great. Ultron looks like a badass!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@usabfb said:

@RedheadedAtrocitus: Death of the Family is pretty damn big.

It is pretty big. No denying that, but it is not a company wide crossover event that impacts every single New 52 character either. At most I think other than the Bat books this delves into the Young Justice group including Teen Titans, if I'm not mistaken. Still, point taken, it is a big arc.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#108  Edited By Zeeguy91

@RedheadedAtrocitussaid:

@usabfb said:

@RedheadedAtrocitus: Death of the Family is pretty damn big.

It is pretty big. No denying that, but it is not a company wide crossover event that impacts every single New 52 character either. At most I think other than the Bat books this delves into the Young Justice group including Teen Titans, if I'm not mistaken. Still, point taken, it is a big arc.

Its still not anywhere near the level of this upcoming Age of Ultron arc is going to be, and rightly so. Joker is popping up in the Bat-books, Teen Titans, and has popped up in Suicide Squad, but that's only because all of those books have Bat-related characters. Joker's return isn't really impacting any characters that are removed from the Batman mythology. Ultron, on the other hand, is going to impact the entire Marvel U, even though he's mostly tied to the Avengers. However, that probably ties back to the scope of these two characters more so than any money-grabbing by either company. Joker is a murderous psychopath and one of the best villains in comics, yes, but he's still only human. Batman has faced him many times alone and been able to come out okay in the end (mostly). Ultron, however, is pretty much an immortal, sentient artificial intelligence who can inhabit almost any body he wants and has incredible powers at his disposal. He's obviously not a "better" villain than Joker, he's simply a little "larger" in scope. His (nigh) equivalent in the DCU would probably be Brainiac.

thebearking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By thebearking

I adore Ultron so that's a plus, but I just can't do another devastation event. How can there be any more buildings to blow up, didn't the Skrull get them all? Or the Nazis? Or the Phoenix Five? I just want a good old fun superhero story.

Green ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By Green ankh

This might be the first EVENT i get into ! not crazy about the art but i sure love Ultron

Sinfulplayerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Sinfulplayerx

Age of Ultron secret ending..... he becomes an Avenger.

No Caption Provided
    sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By sunhawk

Squirrel Girl will save the day.

Dragonage2ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Dragonage2ftw

Exited that the event that they've actually been foreshadowing for years is coming to fruition, instead of the usual half butted precursor's put in just 1 or 2 months before an event to make it seem like it was coming.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Love Ultron! Love the way Hitch draws him in the previews. I normally hate big crossover events, but this one I'm actually looking forward to. Hopefully the story will be as good and as epic as the art looks so far.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @theTimeStreamer said:

i dont get why people are complaining about bendis. when he writes the avengers he is awesome. and if his last mini is any indication this will be awesometacular. spider-men if you're wondering what im reffering to.

Bendis' team books come off as lazy and unimaginative. It almost seems that he's spread too thin and he runs out of ideas. He's better on solo projects. His Alias,Daredevil,Spider-Woman,Ultimate Spider Man etc. were good reads. He simply doesn't know what he's doing on Avengers. He writes almost 100% gimmicks, there's no substance or character development for half the roster. He builds up suspense and then ends with something predictable or pointless.
    kim793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By kim793

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, jump15.comCHECK IT OUT

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the next marvel big event of the year......there is one every year..lol

2012 was AvX

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By sunhawk

i tell you now, Squirrel Girl and Luke Cage's baby daughter will be important to the defeat of Ultron.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.