Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Avengers Earths Mightest Heros

EternalBiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By EternalBiker

In the latest episode.......dose anyone think  Ultron is gonnna be the next threat for the AVENGER"S
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By PowerHerc

I don't know if he'll be next, but he'll be one soon.
    brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By brantumbo

i think he probably has to be the next one. maybe they run it where after the kang battle they all get destroyed but one or maybe they just all disappear or something, but i think it will be the very next one. i could be wrong though, since they have yet to come back to loki after the masters of evil episode. maybe they have loki take him over or something.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

He's coming, but I love how the brought him in, I like the feeling you get as you watch Hank "teach" Ultron the concept of violence, you get that dark feeling that only makes you know this isn't going to end well, plus Ultron reminds me of the robots from iRobot.

I'm just excited about all of revelations this show has, Marvel really outdid themselves this time, the whole show from the villains appearing and the Avengers working together as a group, seeing them cave under the pressure and seeing others shine when the time comes, it's simple EPIC!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.