Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Avengers Age of Ultron Fandub

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

I've been wanting to do a robotic character fandub for awhile now, just to play around in Audacity a bit and have some fun. Play with the Echo function, and alterations of pitch to give a character a more robotic feeling. I was originally thinking of maybe doing a scene from Chappie, but decided it was probably better to do an Ultron fandub. Since there was a lot more promotional clips I could use as footage to create a scene.

I think James Spader did a great job as Ultron and even thought I felt the film should have handled the character a bit more seriously I do strongly believe that James Spader was the perfect man to play Ultron. So I tried to keep as much of his performance as I could. But I also wanted to amp-up the malfunctioning aspect. After all, the first Ultron body was stitched together from a bunch of scrap and broken parts.

Long story short, I edited together a small scene using footage from trailers and promotional clips but with myself as the voice of Ultron. I figured I'd post it on here, and maybe get some of your thoughts on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.