Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Age of Ultron variant covers by Adi Granov

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Edited By DonFelipe

Now, I'm going to do something rather unusual: A blog post! About Marvel Now! About Ultron! So many firsts...

Why these covers? I just love the contrast of colors (dark gray metal vs pink), lines (circular vs rectangular), the overall matte tone, and how Ultron looks; especially in the first 2 covers. Besides, I may not be the biggest fan of the Marvel Universe but I do like alternative realities and tales of the apocalypse so I'm looking forward to this series.

Age of Ultron, 2013 A.U. - variant covers #1-5 by artist Adi Granov (??? see note below):

Age of Ultron #1 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #1 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #2 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #2 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #3 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #3 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #4 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #4 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #5 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #5 (2013)

Here's the next three variant covers of this series... as of May 2013.

Age of Ultron #6 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #6 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #7 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #7 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #8 (2013)
    Age of Ultron #8 (2013)

Note: I am still not sure if these covers were created by Adi Granov or a South-Korean artist with the alias Rock-he Kim?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

EPIC.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

These are gorgeous.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.