Follow

Ultra-Humanite

Character » Ultra-Humanite appears in 234 issues.

Originally a fragile, old human male with advanced intellect, the Ultra-Humanite moved his mind into an albino ape. Now Ultra-Humanite uses his intellect and powerful telepathy to battle the Justice Society of America, and the Justice League.

Power Girl rid our world of The First ever Super Villain!

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

Ultra-Humanite Transfered his brain in to Terra's body and when he failed to take down Powergirl she captured him, took Ultra-Humanite (in Terra's body) and Terra's brain to Terra's people and they put Terra back together, created a clone body or Ultra-Humanites original body and healed it of deformaties and diseases that it previously had back when he first fought Superman. 

I dont know about anyone else but this actually aggrivates me, i thought Ultra-Humanite (in ape form) was a great super villain. He seemed smarter than Lex and Superman (probably one of the smartest in the DCU) and in his ape form could take on most of the JLA. They might of given him a happy ending (idk i didnt read the comic) but does anyone else think it was wrong? Him being the first supervillain should mean alot and he should always be around. 

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

why should he always be around?
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

If you actually read the story you would know he was still evil and more than likely would return

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.