Follow

Ultra Boy

Character » Ultra Boy appears in 818 issues.

Ultra Boy is a member and former leader of The Legion Of Super-Heroes. Having most of Superboy's powers, but using them one at a time only. His Penetra Vision can see thru lead. (unlike X-Ray vision.) His invulnerability Has shown to be more adaptable than either that of Superboy or Mon-El.

Ultra Boy's Weakness

Husk45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Husk45

I was wondering if somebody can tell me if New Earth Ultra Boy Is weak agenst X Rays? Because Wikipidia says that that Ultra Boy is weak Agenst X Rays but I dont know if is talking about Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis are New Earth Ultra Boy.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedK

it says X radiation not X-rays, it's most likely it's own type of radiation, and considering he's from a 1000 years in the future they probably have something safe then X-rays

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mimic12
    @RedK:
    Well I hate to brake it to you but X Rays and X Radiation are the same. Look it up on Wikipidia. Here is a sample. 

X-radiation (composed of X-rays) is a form of electromagnetic radiation. X-rays have a wavelength in the range of 0.01 to 10 nanometers, corresponding to frequencies in the range 30 petahertz to 30 exahertz (3 × 10 Hz to 3 × 10 Hz) and energies in the range 120 eV to 120 keV. They are shorter in wavelength than UV rays and longer than gamma rays. In many languages, X-radiation is called Röntgen radiation, after Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, who is generally credited as their discoverer, and who had named them X-rays to signify an unknown type of radiation.
    The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The New L

Ok I think I can solve this Ultra Boy thing one and for all. I did some reserch and buy reserch I googled it and I found a web site called DC Database. In are the bios for all the Ultra Boy. anyway on all of them there is nothing about him being week to X Radiation. So I looked him up on Wikipedia And it dose say that he is but the Wikipedia page only talks about Pre-Zero Hour and Post-Zero Hour Ultra Boys and not New Earth Ultra Boy so I think only The first two are week to X Radiation. And I also found some things differnt about them. Pre-Zero Hour Ultra Boy also has Super Breath and he can see through lead. Post-Zero Hour Ultra Boy dosent have Super Breath but he also can see through lead and New Earth Ultra Boy dosent have Super Breath and cant see through lead.
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @The New L: DC Database is unfortunately not completely reliable when it's about continuity designations..I'd know, seeing as how I kinda contributed to that mess in the first place...
    -Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @~The Wanderer~: Damn you, Wando! >__<
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @-Eclipse-: Sorry..xD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.