Follow

Ultimatum

Story arc »

"When God didn't like what he created, he washed it all away in 40 days and 40 nights. I will do it in three" -Magneto

Ultimatum #4: Peter Parker R.I.P.?

• 52 results
    Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Sure why not?  Loeb's killed half the Ultimate Universe already, why not finish the job?  Hell, really do it right and have Peter strangled to death with his own intestines or something, just for some nice bonus gore and shock factor.  It worked for Wasp right?  Kill 'em all, Jeff.  Kill 'em all.  Why should we care anymore?  When the writer doesn't know a damn thing about the universe he's writing in and can't be bothered to educate himself, how can we expect anything but crap?  When the editorial staff is obviously more interested in the colossal cluster-f@ck that is Dark Reign than it is in the entire Ultimate line, why should we expect decent storytelling?

Ultimatum is the worst idea Marvel has had in some time.  It may be worse than One More Day.

Avatar image for sonofhercules95
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By sonofhercules95

If they plan on killing him, I hope he dies in Ultimate Spider-Man so that Bendis can write him a proper death

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.