Post-Ultimatum

#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

OK so here's my specullation on post-Ultimatum:

- Ultimate Jacosta will have to show up
- Thor will apprently end up being Hel's ruler
- Ultimate Spider-Man will either die or resing the webs (making way to the new Spidey)
- Rick Jones seems to have an important part in Ultimatum... yet he hasn't showned up. Notice how the hard and strong players haven't showned up: Captain Marvel, Vision, and Nick Fury (but Dr. Doom, Zarda and Reed are taking care of that)
- Carol will become Ultimate Black Widow 2.0
- Spider-Woman will fight Ultimate Mysterio
- Dazzler, Charles Xavier, Yellowjacket, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine are on the white variants (3 out of 5 are already dead)
- Magneto will die

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

white variants?

#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
""
Oooooooh a Pink One!(Hmmmmmm...Girl Version)
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't understand what you're saying about them though.

#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

The 5 variants all have just one character

Issue one has Dazller and she dies in that issue
so does Prof and yellowjacket

In issue 4 the variant character will be Doc Starnge and in issue 5 it will be Wolverine meaning thay will die in those issues!!!

#7 Edited by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
"The 5 variants all have just one characterIssue one has Dazller and she dies in that issueso does Prof and yellowjacketIn issue 4 the variant character will be Doc Starnge and in issue 5 it will be Wolverine meaning thay will die in those issues!!!"
NOOOOOOO!!! NOT Wolverine!(Who's going say bub!!!?)
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
"The 5 variants all have just one characterIssue one has Dazller and she dies in that issueso does Prof and yellowjacketIn issue 4 the variant character will be Doc Starnge and in issue 5 it will be Wolverine meaning thay will die in those issues!!!"
Oh, ok.
#9 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

I want carol to become a ms. marvel already

#10 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
sonofhercules95 said:
"I want carol to become a ms. marvel already"

Hmmmmmmmm...
#11 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
The Guardian-Knight. said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."

I still think she will be Black Widow
#12 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
"The Guardian-Knight. said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
I still think she will be Black Widow"
I still miss Natasha, she may have been a traitor to america, but she was still hot

#13 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
I still miss Natasha, she may have been a traitor to america, but she was still hot
"

Hmmmmmm...So hard to choose, Hmmmmmm...

#14 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"

why choose, pick both
#15 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"
why choose, pick both"
I like that Idea! lol (But sadly one's dead)
#16 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"
why choose, pick both"
I like that Idea! lol (But sadly one's dead)"

I wish they'd bring her back, maybe she had a daughter/son with Tony and she did'nt tell him
#17 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"
why choose, pick both"
I wish they'd bring her back, maybe she had a daughter/son with Tony and she did'nt tell him"

Nah they would have found it at the end of Ultimates 2
#18 Edited by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"
why choose, pick both"
I wish they'd bring her back, maybe she had a daughter/son with Tony and she did'nt tell him"
Nah they would have found it at the end of Ultimates 2"

Maybe she had it before she was found and shot by Hawkeye
#19 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"
why choose, pick both"
Maybe she had it before she was found and shot by Hawkeye"
What's the point of it the kid would still be an infant!!!
#20 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
"sora_thekey said:
"sonofhercules95 said:
Hmmmmmmmm..."
"

"
why choose, pick both"
Maybe she had it before she was found and shot by Hawkeye"
What's the point of it the kid would still be an infant!!!"
The kid would be the son/daughter of the black widow and ironman!!!
#21 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you think Ultimate Jacosta will look like?

#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldn't mind not seeing her

#23 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i wouldn't mind not seeing her"

why?
#24 Posted by DiabolicVision (52 posts) - - Show Bio

since i just read ultimatum #5 i thought i would refresh this :P

#25 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine won't stay dead long, because no one at Marvel will think they can survive long without Logan. 

I wish Gwen Stacy stayed Carnage, that was a cool dynamic.
#26 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:

" OK so here's my specullation on post-Ultimatum:- Ultimate Jacosta will have to show up- Thor will apprently end up being Hel's ruler- Ultimate Spider-Man will either die or resing the webs (making way to the new Spidey)- Rick Jones seems to have an important part in Ultimatum... yet he hasn't showned up. Notice how the hard and strong players haven't showned up: Captain Marvel, Vision, and Nick Fury (but Dr. Doom, Zarda and Reed are taking care of that)- Carol will become Ultimate Black Widow 2.0- Spider-Woman will fight Ultimate Mysterio - Dazzler, Charles Xavier, Yellowjacket, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine are on the white variants (3 out of 5 are already dead)- Magneto will die "

I just noticed that a bunch of my speculation was correct... 

-Ultimate Jacosta will have to show up (wrong)
- Thor will apprently end up being Hel's ruler (RIGHT)
- Ultimate Spider-Man will either die or resing the webs (making way to the new Spidey ) (wrong)
- Rick Jones seems to have an important part in Ultimatum... yet he hasn't showned up. Notice how the hard and strong players haven't showned up: Captain Marvel, Vision, and Nick Fury (but Dr. Doom, Zarda and Reed are taking care of that) (RIGHT)
- Carol will become Ultimate Black Widow 2.0 (wrong)
- Spider-Woman will fight Ultimate Mysterio (wrong) 
- Dazzler, Charles Xavier, Yellowjacket, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine are on the white variants (3 out of 5 are already dead) (RIGHT)
- Magneto will die  (RIGHT)
#27 Posted by War Killer (20205 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @sora_thekey said:

" OK so here's my specullation on post-Ultimatum:- Ultimate Jacosta will have to show up- Thor will apprently end up being Hel's ruler- Ultimate Spider-Man will either die or resing the webs (making way to the new Spidey)- Rick Jones seems to have an important part in Ultimatum... yet he hasn't showned up. Notice how the hard and strong players haven't showned up: Captain Marvel, Vision, and Nick Fury (but Dr. Doom, Zarda and Reed are taking care of that)- Carol will become Ultimate Black Widow 2.0- Spider-Woman will fight Ultimate Mysterio - Dazzler, Charles Xavier, Yellowjacket, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine are on the white variants (3 out of 5 are already dead)- Magneto will die "

I just noticed that a bunch of my speculation was correct...   -Ultimate Jacosta will have to show up (wrong)- Thor will apprently end up being Hel's ruler (RIGHT)- Ultimate Spider-Man will either die or resing the webs (making way to the new Spidey ) (wrong)- Rick Jones seems to have an important part in Ultimatum... yet he hasn't showned up. Notice how the hard and strong players haven't showned up: Captain Marvel, Vision, and Nick Fury (but Dr. Doom, Zarda and Reed are taking care of that) (RIGHT)- Carol will become Ultimate Black Widow 2.0 (wrong)- Spider-Woman will fight Ultimate Mysterio (wrong) - Dazzler, Charles Xavier, Yellowjacket, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine are on the white variants (3 out of 5 are already dead) (RIGHT)- Magneto will die  (RIGHT) "

Spider-Woman might fight him, she's going to appear soon and may arrive just in time to help Spidey
#28 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey said:

@sora_thekey said:

I just noticed that a bunch of my speculation was correct... -Ultimate Jacosta will have to show up (wrong)- Thor will apprently end up being Hel's ruler (RIGHT)- Ultimate Spider-Man will either die or resing the webs (making way to the new Spidey ) (wrong)- Rick Jones seems to have an important part in Ultimatum... yet he hasn't showned up. Notice how the hard and strong players haven't showned up: Captain Marvel, Vision, and Nick Fury (but Dr. Doom, Zarda and Reed are taking care of that) (RIGHT)- Carol will become Ultimate Black Widow 2.0 (wrong)- Spider-Woman will fight Ultimate Mysterio (wrong) - Dazzler, Charles Xavier, Yellowjacket, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine are on the white variants (3 out of 5 are already dead) (RIGHT)- Magneto will die (RIGHT)

No, you were right.

#29 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: DUUUUDE! that comment was two years ago. He had no idea that would happen back then!

ugh

#30 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon: DUUUUDE! that comment was two years ago. He had no idea that would happen back then!

ugh

1) Don't call me dude.

2) What are you even doing on the Ultimatum fourms? Do you just look at my activity and see if I'm bumping anything?

3) Look at the thread Is anybody still reading Ultimatum? for the third comment.

#31 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:

1. It's not an insult

2. It was on "recent activity" get over yourself.

3. no.

#32 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon:

1. It's not an insult

2. It was on "recent activity" get over yourself.

3. no.

1. Calling someond dude is an insult.

2. What are you even doing on the Ultimatum board?

3. And yet, you still did.

#33 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I already told you. I saw this on the recent activity. I didn't visit the boards.

I'm not discussing meaningless trivialities with you. See my previous post. I meant no disrespect to you. As I said before, I was trying to politely ask you to stop. If you don't want to I'll ask again the next time you do it. For now, I'd rather this conversation end. Okay?

#34 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon: I already told you. I saw this on the recent activity. I didn't visit the boards.

I'm not discussing meaningless trivialities with you. See my previous post. I meant no disrespect to you. As I said before, I was trying to politely ask you to stop. If you don't want to I'll ask again the next time you do it. For now, I'd rather this conversation end. Okay?

Finally, you're leaving.

#35 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Dude what's your problem!

#36 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Why are you here now? I've never seen you outside of General disucssion of fan fiction.

#37 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

Why are you here now? I've never seen you outside of General disucssion of fan fiction.

Well, considering the forums are cluttered with about 15 bumped Ultimatum topics, there's not many other places I could be.

#38 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

Well, considering the forums are cluttered with about 15 bumped Ultimatum topics, there's not many other places I could be.

Only he Ultimatum forums have bumped threads. There's no problem with X-men. Or Black Widow.

#39 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

Only he Ultimatum forums have bumped threads. There's no problem with X-men. Or Black Widow.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/

#40 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

Let's go over different sections of the site.

General discussion, fan fiction, battles, off-topic, artist show-offf, Spider-man, X-men, Avengers, Young Justice, comic book previews, and much more. there are other sections of the site where you won't see the worl Ultimatum.

#41 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

General discussion, fan fiction, battles, off-topic, artist show-offf, Spider-man, X-men, Avengers, Young Justice, comic book previews, and much more. there are other sections of the site where you won't see the worl Ultimatum.

She's telling you that by using the forums page anyone can see the threads bumped in the Ultimatum board. Other sections of the site don't factor into it.
#42 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: listen, I hate to butt in again, but in my opinion, using the recent activity is easier. You get to see every response throughout all the forums. Maybe she wanted to view two forums at once to see if anyone replied to two of her topics in different sections? Easier than going to both respective forums. If she didn't know the Ultimatum forums would be here when she clicked it, why would she avoid it. It just popped up, piqued her interest, and she decided to have a look. There's nothing wrong with that.

#43 Posted by CapFanboy (5109 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

1) Don't call me dude.

2) What are you even doing on the Ultimatum fourms? Do you just look at my activity and see if I'm bumping anything?

3) Look at the thread Is anybody still reading Ultimatum? for the third comment.

You're sort of coming off as a jerk pal.

@TheCannon said:

1. Calling someond dude is an insult.

It's not widely known as being one, fair enough if you don't want to be called it but it is not an insult.

@TheCannon said:

Again, kinda jerk-ish. But that's just how I see it. :)

On another note, I kinda wish Ultimatum gets retconned into something better but the characters stay dead, but of course that'll never happen...but I can dream. Oh god I can dream.

#44 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy: DREAM ON, CAPPIE! DREAM ON!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.