Follow

Ultimatum

Story arc »

"When God didn't like what he created, he washed it all away in 40 days and 40 nights. I will do it in three" -Magneto

Is anybody still reading Ultimatum?

• 54 results
    TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#51  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon said:

I read them all.

what is the purpose of bumping all these threads saying basically the same thing in each of them about an event that's a few years old?

Don't even talk to me anymore. You're a *Censored* *censored* who would have to bathe to be a slob.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon: was that supposed to hurt? Geeze you sound like a 12 year old giving insults on a playground...

...wait

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#53  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon: was that supposed to hurt? Geeze you sound like a 12 year old giving insults on a playground...

...wait

Just stop fuc*ing talking to me. If you hate me so much, why do you repsond to my comments?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon: I'm trying to let you know seeing the same comment over and over and correcting people on things they didn't even know happened yet is annoying. Why would someone want a notification from more than two years ago? It's annoying to see this over and over again.

I'm trying to politely request that you stop. Sorry if I came off as rude.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.