The Ultimates Preview

#1 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i alot of people hav been saying how crap the first issue is, but i still wanna show some of the art off because its crazy. enjoy

P.S the pics realy do show that BP gets thrown out of the comics by venom, but the writer says that he is gonna show how strong he is soon.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it :D

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that picture of the chick attacking Venom. Is that Valkrye?

#4 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I love that picture of the chick attacking Venom. Is that Valkrye?"

yeh thats Valkyrie. she's in a relationship with Thor now.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPanther says:

"Nobody says:
"I love that picture of the chick attacking Venom. Is that Valkrye?"
yeh thats Valkyrie. she's in a relationship with Thor now."
Intresting, I haven't been reading much of anything Ultimate but this new team looks cool.
#6 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they say where venom been this entire time. He looks bad a$$ in there.

#7 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

the pics kick ass were they from?

#8 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"the pics kick ass were they from?"

Yeh i found the pics all over the place befor i found about this site... follow the link: http://www.joemadfan.com/

#9 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

They better keep Wanda on the team! They need an incestuous witch!

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Spider-Man 18 then? I read somewhere that Nick Fury said he had to join when he turns 18.

#11 Posted by G-Man (30677 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

You could also check the NEWS section here. I put up previews every day. Except for the scan from Wizard, I think I've put up just about all those images. Also you could go to a particular character or team page (like the Ultimates) and click on the News/Rumors link on the side to see any stories they have associated with them.

Staff
#12 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good. i better get reading.

#13 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Constantine says:

You could also check the NEWS section here. I put up previews every day. Except for the scan from Wizard, I think I've put up just about all those images. Also you could go to a particular character or team page (like the Ultimates) and click on the News/Rumors link on the side to see any stories they have associated with them."

kick ass

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.