Seems to be alot of characters eating each other in Ultimate U

#1 Posted by EdBlank (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I have only been sort of catching up on some of the stories on the Vine but apparently Blob ate Wasp, Pym bites Blobs head off, and Hulk ate someone else at some other point. Is there more eating people going on? Whassup with that?

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, slightly disturbing. Hulk ate the Ultimate version of Abomination after beating him into the ground. It was off-panel but still unsettling.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (22722 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannibalism sales

#4 Posted by biggkeem89 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

Because cannibalism is always good for a shock, and shows how depraved(or in Pym's case , angry and desperate) a character is. Plus, its visually striking

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (80692 posts) - - Show Bio

The cannabalism shows a lack of imagination on the part of the creative team or the zombie influence permeating comics currently. Maybe both.

#6 Posted by kmiller9959 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget, Hulk was about to eat Wolverine in Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk. 

And it's not just the Ultimate universe either. Didn't Hulk eat Wolverine in the Old Man Logan arc?
#7 Posted by EdBlank (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Any other examples? I haven't actually bought many comics in several years but I don't remember any devouring your enemies.
#8 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk tried to eat iron man
#9 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what Iron man taste like to hulk... Besides crunchy and metallic...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.