Follow

Ultimates

Team » Ultimates appears in 564 issues.

Originally a group of supersoldiers recruited by Nick Fury as a means of defending the world and protecting America's best interests under the department of Homeland Security. The team at one point distanced themselves from the US government to deal with threats independently but have recently joined back up with S.H.I.E.L.D. Now they serve as the ultimate team to fight any and all disturbances in the Marvel Universe.

Mark Millar Returns for Ultimate Avengers

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Marvel just released that Mark Millar would return to the Ultimate line after Ultimatum at the Baltimore Summit.  Millar is unleashing a series called Ultimate Avengers, a Ultimates reboot.  He says each arc will be like a new event.  This comic is ongoing.

YAY!

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shaper

I don't have high hopes. This current pretty uch sucks.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Well that is not Millar.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.