Just read Ultimates Vol 3... wow, that was so bad!

#1 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been on my to do list for a while and finally got around to it. I loved Joe's art back in the day and Loeb has been good to me too. But I have no idea what they were doing here. It just seems like such an utter mess from beginning to end. Dialog is horrible. Art is messy, looks like he was using a new style or was doing it all digitally. Seems sort of rushed or blured at times, which gives me the impression that Joe did it all on a computer. 

I really loved the Ultimates but it seemed the entire Ultimate universe went down hill around this point except Ultimate Spider-Man. I know they recently relaunched the line, but I don't even want to touch Ultimatatim because of how bad it sounded.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.