Is ultimates 3 #4 out yet?

#1 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

If so can someone please fill me in on what happened? I'll be you're best friend...

#2 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope it aint.

#3 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeron says:

"Nope it aint."

Thank you!

#4 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny. Issue 3 came out on 2/20 and 3 was supposed to come out March 12. Guess it wouldn't be an Ultimates series if it came out on time.

Staff Online
#5 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Funny. Issue 3 came out on 2/20 and 3 was supposed to come out March 12. Guess it wouldn't be an Ultimates series if it came out on time."

Haha true. To be honest the plot for ultimates 3 is terrible, but I love Joe Mad's art too much not to buy it. At least the random ass plot has so far let me have Joe Mad drawings of dinosaurs, Venom, Sabretooth, Black Panther, Wolverine and sabre toothed tigers. Love it.

#6 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Magda was extremely out of the blue.

#7 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just too bad. I haven't heard why it's late. They went on and on how it wouldn't be. Guess things happen.

Staff Online
#8 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it doesn't end up like Ultimate Wolverine/Hulk

#9 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i'd like to see it finished, pretty much cuz I want as much art from joe mad as I can. And I guess I'm a little invested in the story, purely because I've read what I have so far.

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Supposedly delayed till June. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.