Good Afternoon all.

DeadPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DeadPan

Name is DeadPan. Been a comic reader for a very long time, going on about 10 years now. Not gonna go on about it but my favourite comics are Spiderman, Batman and Walking Dead. Im not gonna bore you with it. Favourite characters?

Spiderman

Venom (I know...)

Rick Grimes (I love that as a character he has gone mad....)

Ultimate Nick Fury (More for the fact he is a dick)

There are more but i can't think of, they are not my 100% favourites but they jumped to my mind right away.

So, the Death of Spiderman arc is now complete. To celebrate the story of Ultimate Peter Parker i am gonna to try and do a feature were i am going to go through all the old volumes and review them and pass comment on what i think is the best story and some of my favourite parts. What i am asking the great Comic Vine nation is what more would you like me to do with the feature? Any idea would be very welcome. I shall be starting off with:

Ultimate Spider-Man: Power and Responsibility

No Caption Provided

Until next time....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.