sora_thekey's Ultimate Spider-Man #6 - The New World According To Peter Parker. Part 6 review

I liked it and yet...

So this time around I am reviewing a comic book I've wanted to review since the start of the series... but I preferred to wait until the ending of the first story arc.

There were things I liked, things I didn't but there were more positive than negative so I rate it a 4 out of 5
Posted by MichaeltheFly

Your reviews remind me a lot of G-man's reviews, mostly because he concentrate on the review and is also careful to make a video thats fun and can be enjoyed as a video.

Posted by sora_thekey
@Michael the Fly said:
"Your reviews remind me a lot of G-man's reviews, "

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Posted by AirDave817

I like G-Man's reviews because they're always fun, creative, imaginative and visual. You get more than the review. You're review was a lot like one of G-Man's reviews. I like the eating dinner bit, because that's where Ultimate Comics Spider-Man opens at the Parker dinner table, with Peter trying to process everything that's happened. Good bit and great review! I've been trying to get used to Lafuente's art - let it grow on me; but, I hope that they find a different artist or inker to make it work better.

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@sora_thekey said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
"Your reviews remind me a lot of G-man's reviews, "
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? "
Thats a very good thing.

Other reviews for Ultimate Spider-Man #6 - The New World According To Peter Parker. Part 6

ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #6 0

This issue brings about the conclusion of the first arc in this revamped series. Finally! This arc just dragged on and on. It was cool to see the ultimate incarnation of Mysterio but this arc could have been done in 3 or 4 issues. As all ways Brian Bendis writes a good story but he does tend to drag a story out. Now lets get to the art. I really don't like the art. I mean come on, when you have Bagley and Immonem on this series and then bring this new artist on the title it just doesnt work. Th...