Follow

Ultimate Marvel

Concept » Ultimate Marvel appears in 1063 issues.

Marvel's Ultimate Comics line is a series of books featuring re-imagined versions of their characters.

7 Characters From the Ultimate Universe That Need To Exist in All-New Marvel

• 111 results
    Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By christianrapper

i would love to see ultimate miles.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be nice to see Ultimate Namor, because he's not a jobber pansy, the Ultimate Universe doesn't have jobber pansies, people get killed instead. The only PIS character is probably Ultimate Cap, but you don't really know if you can call it PIS, and IIRC, he's dead.

So list of people I'd like to see

Ultimate Hawkeye- just too badass

Ultimate Namor- You can't tell me that his fight with the FF was not one of the coolest things you've seen

Ultimate Norman Osborn (who has permanently entered his Goblin form) because the 616 verse doesn't actually have a Green Goblin anymore.

Ultimate Sue Storm/Kang- biggest plot twist I ever saw coming, was Sue Storm as Kang, she would be a great villain, or if she was just sue, a more dangerous hero.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultimate Namor, Thor, Cap and Hawkeye would be cool

Maybe Loki

JuanHDZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh:

I agree with you, we need this cannibalistic monster to raise some hell among New York

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By kid Apollo

i like Miles Morales as much as the next guy and would like to see him stay, but in a universe with Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Madame Web, Spider-Girl, Kaine, Silk, Venom and then you add in Miles, the she-clone of Pete Parker and one could assume Spider-Gwen, its just too much.

I say bring Miles over, but he doesnt necessarily need to be a spider. hes got the foundation and the following already, so no matter what mantle he wears people are still gonna like himself as long as hes still the same kid

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By GrenadeFlow

Bombshell should be on the list I would put her instead of blackheath

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy and Miles should cross-over... But they should really retcon the mutants origin thing in 616... Like maybe it was a lie that some villain in 616 never got to...

blackair9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I agree with 3, 5 and 7. we have 2 hawkeye's so why not 2 spider-men (pete can mentor miles). I like ultimate rick jones, i would love it if he replaced marvel boy. Ultimate reed richards as a villan would be awesome if he became kang, can you image the fights between him and doctor doom. I would love monica chang to make the jump, i always felt melinda may was the cinematic version of monica. I suspect ultimate falcon and 616 falcon will merge to be more like either their cinematic or animated counter parts

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

1. Ultimate Hawkeye

2. Jimmy Hudson

3. ultimate Thor

4.Ultimate Nick Fury

5. Ultimate Iron Man

great_k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By great_k

No to Miles Morales. Gotta be the most overrated over-hyped character ever created.

Surprisingly Ultimate spider-woman has won me over. Although I have given up reading anything ultimate marvel for a while now, I am enjoying the dynamics at play in the Scarlet Spiders mini series of the Spider-verse.

Jimmy Hudson was such a disappointing character with none of a "wolverines edge" or strong defining characteristics.

Really failed to empathize with Kitty pride post Peter Parker's death and her promotion to leader of mutant-kind. Just felt so disassociated with the character on her Ultimate Comics X-men run.

Ultimate Sue and Reed Richards just turned into walking disasters that represent next to nothing that their 616 counterparts do.

I would like to see what role ultimate peter parker has to play, but given his non existence in spider-verse and the fact that marvel is giving miles new powers and pretty much doing everything possible to imply that ultimate miles is better than peter parker, I wont expect too much.

DubyaNW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see Ultimate Namor in All New Marvel now that 616 Namor has been killed. (Stupidly I might add)

not this again. Namor killed thousands of people when he invaded Wakanda. Cyclops killed one man and he's hunted like Hitler. He flooded the city, non military targets. Namor is war criminal. It was only a matter of time before his usefulness was outweighed by T'Challa's revenge.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say spider woman but we have so many in the main universe already unless they plan to kill silk?

Still i agree her and miles i'm all for it i would also add ultimate kitty and katie bishop and i'm good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.