User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

I thought this was a good 1st issue 0

I really liked this issue, it introduced me to alot of Ultiamte versions of characters i wouldnt of read about.  There were some suprises in this issue like for example what happens between the thing and the invisible woman, or what happens at Reed Richards house.   Heres what i liked about the ssue, the art is great, the writing is Bendis which is always good, it introduced me to new characters, and left on a cliff hanger.  what i didnt like however was that it left on a clif hanger, im mostly ...

Ultimate Comics Enemy Issue 1, SPOILERS 0

So here is the thing. Brian Michael Bendis is a genius. I know not everybody likes his writing but you have to admit that he has created some very interesting stories in the normal Marvel Universe and he pretty much created the entire Ultimate Marvel Universe (In terms of what he has contributed). That being said, this issue wasn't bad, but it was disappointing for me.  And now to spoil things.   Truth be told, there isn't much to spoil. And that is ultimately this issues downfall. See, the maj...