wmwadeii's Ultimate Comics X-Men #28 - Natural Resources, Part Five; Utopia United! review

Ultimate Comics X-Men #28 Rating

Cover & Solicit - 2/5

• Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?
  • Are the alternate covers appealing?
  • Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?
  • Do I like the artist's style on the cover?

Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5

- Weighted Double

• Do I personally like this artist's style?
  • Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?
  • If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?
  • Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist?
  • Is the coloring and inking enjoyable to the eye?
  • Is it easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout & Flow - 4/5

• Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read?
  • Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?
  • Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?
  • Is there too little or too much dialogue or monologue?
  • Is it easy to understand what's happening without reading previous issues, or other titles?

Story - 5/5

- Weighted Triple

• How well did the issue further develop the current story?
  • How well did the issue further develop the characters?
  • Did the writer stay true to the history and characteristics of the characters?
  • Did I simply enjoy reading the issue?
  • At the end of the issue do I immediately want to read the next one?

Verdict - 4.3

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics X-Men #28 - Natural Resources, Part Five; Utopia United!

The war has ended. Or has it? 0

Utopia has won their independence for now, but their victory will be shortlived seeing as how Kitty pissed off Jean Grey big time this issue. It´s not like she didn´t have it coming though. Psylocke´s( or the woman posing as Psylocke as we find out this issue) role in the conflict is clarified in this issue, and I really liked her interaction with Jean Grey. Speaking of Jean Grey, I´m a bit sad to see what she has become, but at the same time, it is intresting and engagi...